What's new

Quotes from the 76ers forums-"DadBod’s have 23 on 10/14"

Their best player last night used to be a Jazzman. He was a solid pickup for them.

Only problem is if he plays so many minutes next game as he did yesterday he will be consequently out for 2 weeks with injured hamstring.

Overreacting drama queens. They lost on the road by 2points against one of the best teams in the league and act like the world is falling. The guy on the last comment knew.

Thanks JazzAvenues
They are so full of themselves thinking they going to run away with Eastern conference title. That team is flawed, has few massively overpaid players and is certainly not that much better than any of the other top 6 teams in the East.

They are so full of themselves thinking they going to run away with Eastern conference title. That team is flawed, has few massively overpaid players and is certainly not that much better than any of the other top 6 teams in the East.
Nah, easily a top 2 East team.

The Bucks will win the East.

@Jazz better get over there and correct this guy. Maybe JazzAvenues can give you the link to the board, if you’re not already a regular.
Mitchell has been great this year. Ben has been really good as well as usual. That Philly supporter has no clue

Mitchell has been great this year. Ben has been really good as well as usual. That Philly supporter has no clue
That’s why you need to get there post haste and set him straight! Nobody talks about your Ben like that. Nobody!

Rudy really was incredible last night.

Rudy was great against Embiid and took him completely out of his comfort zone. If he has a worse shooting night all season it’d be surprising. 5-16 from a guy who shoots 48% for his career.

Also Tony Bradley did a great job of staying in front of him and not fouling. All of the recaps showed that clip of Embiid trying to get Tony twisted with his dribble, and then making a fadeaway mid-range jumper with a hand in his face, but it’s the fact that’s the kind of shot he had to settle for that’s awesome. That’s a very tough shot. Good on Bradley!

Our offense is the worst thing I’ve ever seen. And I frequented watchpeopledie

This one made me laugh in a disturbed sort of way.

They are a funny bunch of people. Glad Neto is fitting in.

I read all that and my only thought is that a Sixers fans are trash who deserve the disappointment