What's new

Quotes from the Kings' forums-I forgot, we live in Sacramento. We don't get nice things.

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
0-3 here we come. Jazz play defense, so this could get ugly.

I thought the Kings had an analytics guy. Why is Fox taking so many mid range jumpers?

Ehh same old Kings I’m ready to check out on this one already. From watching the lakers last year I can see the Luke Walton effect has taken over the team. Just lazy uninspired play mixed with stupid turnovers

It’s early but it appears Kings are still against contesting three pointers

Ariza ....your signed to stop Ingles or Bogdanovich ’s of the league......stop them now

Doug Christie earlier this quarter; “The Utah Jazz have trouble scoring the basketball.”
Utah Jazz have 31 before the end of the first quarter.

This team is an embarrassment

Gobert shouldn’t complain. That’s only the 2nd time they’ve called him for illegal screen when he sets them just about every possession.

What an utter disappointment this team has been. They have miles to go before they can even be as good as they were last season, let alone the next step. They aren’t even fun to watch which they at least were win or lose last season

So, it’s entirely possible that we just aren’t very good.

So Bojan having an incredible game thanks to me. I sat him on my fantasy bench on the reports that he had a bad wheel.

We have played 11 quarters this season and lost 6 of them (and 6 of the last 9) by 10+ points.

Well this is special..

This team should be ashamed of themselves for giving such a poor effort to start the season.

King’s: Hey have we met before?
Draft Lottery: Dude, we’ve been dating for almost 15 years.
King’s: Oh ya. Here’s to many more years together, darling.

Maybe one of these days Ariza won't look like the worst player on the floor.

ust how vast is the separation beteen Snyder to Walton.
This teams defense looks horrible. And sadly the offense schemes are… um very basic to say the least. this could get ugly.

I hate our team

I am sad!!!!!!!!!!
It’s one thing to have watch the kings suck we have done it for YEARS but it is something completely different when there was hope for this young team. Bring Walton in was a HUGE mistake so far…Walton needs to bring back the way we played last year…. FAST!!!!! We are not a half court team I know fast ball wont win Championships but we have to win games and until we get that player who can create in the half court keep pushing the ball….. Kings just need to GO GO GO!!!!! I WANT TO CRY. I WONT STOP WATCHING THE KINGS THEY ARE MY TEAM!!!

I'm done with this team.
Most disappointing start to a season in all the years of terribleness. This year, there was hope. How foolish of us to have hope. This is disgusting to watch. Walton is the worst coach I’ve ever seen so far.

Poop
So much poop

Jazz ball movement is making me jealous

I guess hiring a head coach who got his start coaching the western conference all star team, then missing the playoffs with LeBron James on the team, was the missing piece for us.

How much longer can the fans put up with this?
13 years might be my limit.

What is happening can anyone explain???????

My review is just a two word review: **** Sandwich

Does it make me a bad person
For literally laughing out loud at how much of a **** show this team is!?
I mean, I would do anything to not, but holy ****

Snyder is up coaching his players. Walton's legs are crossed again sitting on the bench

I love the Jazz

They are still playing a legitimate game even though the Kings arent. Still running **** and looking great. They are using the game even in a blow out to get better. Hope they have a great season. And Bogdanovic looks like a big help to the offense. Quinn is the man.

Is this God's punishment for the disbanding of the Kings Dancers?

The Kings don't deserve the people of Sacramento

Let's put a giant blanket over golden one center and pretend we don't have a team.

i was lying my *** off when i said the suns game was going to be the lowest point of the season

Back to reality. Hello darkness my best friend

Can’t wait for the season opener on Monday against the Nuggets!!

Good game by the Jazz. They’re a good team and will be scary come playoff time.

Welcome to Basketball hell

I was born in 1995 I don’t really remember much of the glory years, all I’ve been experiencing is pain and misery these last 13 years. Wonder what it feels like to have an elite team to root for, **** stinks.

You're like a child born in a war zone. All you know is death.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, YOU DON'T LIKE NBA BASKETBALL!

The kings and firing successful coaches only to suck again. Name a more iconic duo

The restaurant I’m at switched the ****ing channel. Couldn’t be any happier honestly

Existence is pain.

This is like watching the Globetrotters play the other guys.

We are the other guys

**** this. I'm cookin up some ramen noodles and singing Shakira in Spanish. This team isn't going to ruin my night.

why the **** did i buy season tickets

I forgot, we live in Sacramento. We don't get nice things.

Everyone is circling us on the calendars for their chance to set career numbers

Jazz announcers just said “it doesn’t look like Sacramento is running much of an offense” lol YOU THINK

Positive note, my 8 year old is getting good addition and subtraction practice. "Dad, now there only losing by 30, never mind 32 again."

Is it possible to fire a coach at halftime of his 3rd game? Asking for a friend.

I don't understand how I can hate a team this much just 3 games into the season

No winning makes everything better

Who dates for 15 years? Oh, the kings.
The Kings don't deserve the people of Sacramento
Wow!! I knew it was bad, but not that bad.
@Lord Bullingdon

I thought your Kings were making the playoffs this year? Beahahahahaha.

He’s probably erased that post, so never happened. Lol:D

So I’m assuming the Kings may trade Ariza when they suck (which is now). How’s his D on LeBron?

I actually feel bad for the King’s fans. They don’t even have enough confidence to insult the Jazz organization they just pointed out the shortcomings in their own. Good luck to them when they aren’t playing the Jazz.

How much longer can the fans put up with this?
13 years might be my limit.

I don't understand how I can hate a team this much just 3 games into the season

Man poor depressed bastards.