What's new

Quotes from the Nuggets' forums-Feels like the Jazz didn’t miss a three. How’d they only score 53? That’s some voodoo ****

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Quinn Snyder must really appreciate the mask requirement.

Doesn’t have to clean the blood and pieces of flesh out of his teeth before the game.

I wouldn't call this a MUST win but it would help be a confidence builder for the Nuggets. Wonder if Murray steps up his rivalry with Mitchell ??

Nothing is sweeter than a W against the Jazz

I really miss going to games

Nuggets, I know you can do it, so try harder! Give it your all!

Shield Forme! Defense!

Two players Joker and Murray are playing the rest of the team just like there are not on the cort....

Lol Jazz are burying them from 3

If the Jazz make 75% of their threes, we will lose

Jazz want this game badly

It pretty mind blowing on how good we are at being bad on defense

Jok out running in front of the fast break is peak male performance

Jokic made his awkwardness into an actual talent. Its funny and beautiful at the same time lol

I get its a theme to **** on Golbert because rival against Jokic, Jazz vs Nuggets whatever other narratives you want throw in there. But without just being someone who ***** on him for fun, it’s insane how many fouls he gets away with. The dude hacks at everything and gets no calls against him. Murray & Jokic get called for every touch foul, Mitchell & Golbert hack a **** ton and nothing is called. Just annoying to watch.

Death, taxes, and Will Barton screwing up

Utah 60% shooting from 3 and only a 2 pt lead

Imo it seems like the jazz are playing way better than us but we're keeping it close

Let’s hope that at least we get first quarter Murray for 4 quarters this time

Bro the Jazz are what are we wanna be from the 3, its a serious problem

Jokic with the Jazz players would WRECK the league.

9-13 from 3​

outrageous

I don't see Mitchell staying this cold or Murray this hot​

Weird game with Jokic and Murray accounting for 40 of 44 starter points. The Nuggets need to get some scoring from Barton, Millsap, and Harris to even things out. The bench did a good job of holding their own except when it came to Clarkson. Should be interesting to see what halftime adjustments are made by both coaches.

Bogdan lighting the Nuggets up.​

This is a fun one. No way they can be this hot all the time. We got this. :)

Take a shot every time the Jazz shoot from the paint. You'll die of thirst.

hart is gonna foul gobert a bunch i hope

Whoever goes cold is ****ed

Besides Jokic and Murray, the Nuggets are shooting 22% from the field tonight.

Gobert plays like he’s blind having to feel everyone with his hands. And the refs ignore him.

Rudy Gobert getting air ball chants in an empty gym is hilarious to me

Lmao Joker makes 25 consecutive FTs, Gobert airballs

i don’t ever think i’ve seen this team miss this many layups in a game

The jazz gave $200m to a guy scared to shoot from 14 feet.

We’re 27-70 they’re 27-54

This season absolutely blows so far. Still waiting on one impressive win :/

Stop expecting the Jazz to go cold lmao. They're team is entirely constructed to have 3 point shooters around Gobert/Favors. They've been great from three for the last few games, and don't expect them to suddenly stop against us.

Interesting that Favors is guarding Jokic instead of DPOY. Utah is employing goon tactics.

GOB-AIRBALL

If we shoot even mediocre in the second half, we win this thing comfortably. Inexplicable how cold we got. 3Q Nuggets bled into the 4th.

Lol Conley passed up a wide open layup. ThrEeS

Best rebounding we've had all year this game.

So we know how to offensive rebound now. That’s cool

That was hilarious. Watching Gary, Barton and Millsap all desperately chuck 3 after 3 and the ball just kept bouncing.

Nuggets will probably set the record for most missed open 3s this game.

We should be up by so much more right now.

Feels like Will hasn’t made a layup in two years.

Murray 0 points in the third. Let’s hope he breaks his damn second half duck in the 4th

That was a great move by Monte and against Gobert of all people.

Thank god for that Monte spurt. Sadly Jokic has to play the rest of this game. Sloppy as hell every time he comes out

Nuggets offense has cratered in the 2nd half.​

It’s 3 minutes into the 4th quarter and no one besides Murray/Jokic has more the 2 made field goals.​

Nikola has 11 rebounds and 27 points but can’t get a triple double because of all the bricks the other Nuggets players are throwing up.

4 guard for defending against conley and mitchell and they still blows by them lmao

That's game. Nice of Jamal to go cold for 18 minutes

Jazz 3pt % is not sustainable. It should come down. Just don't let the Jazz score in the paint.

This game is has been us clawing out of a deficit only to give it all up again in like 3 or 4 possessions.

We’re only getting so many rebounds bc we’re bricking so many shots

Utah has better supporting cast, Donovan and Gobert are not playing well and Utah is in the game.

Nuggets got 18 offensive boards and only 11 second chance points to show for it

Great play 4 guards so we have to foul Gobert and get in the jazz in the bonus early... big brain coaching by Malone

weird thing is Jamal, Gary, Jokic, Green, Barton, Millsap, Dozier, Morris aren't even having bad seasons statisitically. For some reason altogether it just doesn't look good

Feels like the Jazz didn’t miss a three. How’d they only score 53? That’s some voodoo ****

Niang lucky ***

Jamal doing his normal, kill it in the first half disappear in 2nd half. Really needs be more at least a little more consistent. Being inconsistent has been his motto for his career, but just a little more consistent and we could be up. Jokic doing everything.

clarkson really loves going off against us doesnt he.

The Jazz are staggering Gobert's minutes so he doesn't have to play against Jokic.

Finally they called Gobert on that push. I swear he does it on every single rebound.

Gobert is the kind of guy who would have a YouTube channel on how to pick up chicks.

Can we make Murray think every other team is the Jazz?

Gary Barton 2-16, improving their averages I see

It's hilarious 5'11" Facu battling for rebounds. Gotta admire the heart on this guy.

We gotta respect the Jazz man, they aint here to play.

Jamal really like playing against the jazz damn

What are we...1-1000 on three pointers

We need a legit center and put the Joker in forward position

14 points. On 5/23 shooting. Between Millsap, Barton, and Harris.

Starters.

Yeah...yeah.

Man, losing to the Jazz stings. Anyone else I can handle, but I HATE when we lose to the Jazz. It’s probably cuz I live in Utah. I like the Jazz, funny enough but if they’re playing the Nuggets I want the Nuggets to win, period.

Mitchell got 0/7 threes and Jazz still wins. It ain't gonna be be like that very often. Next time expect +20 for Jazz.

Trade Harris for literally anything

Get a trade for another star or we just keep watching this mediocre team until Jokic gets moved out of town.

Jokic give more than ten open position to teammates and they miss...iw he have only one player who will score he will get more than 15 APG...

Absolutely abysmal performance outside of Jokic and Murray. Otherwise we're carrying a bunch of G league players. The amount of simple layups/open threes Harris and Barton miss is just embarrassing

Put Campazzo in the starting line-up. Then Murray should play the SG position.

Put the blame on the players. This team never comes out to play after halftime. Coaching!! Malones needs gone ASAP. Been saying it for over a year.

I’m a huge

Nuggets fan and to watch Harris, Porter and Millsap make 5 for 23 shots from the field for 21.7%, and 2 for 11 from 3’s for 18.1%. Two starters in double figures and we only lost by 4.

Utah had 4 out 5 in double figure and a total of 6 players in double figures.

It’s time for a trade, Harris, Barton need to go. We are not far off, just need confident shooters.

All we are asking is for 35% shooting from Harris, Barton and Millsap.

This was a big game at home, just make the move before it’s too late.

We are so close.

Go Nuggets!

This is getting out of Hand..Joker needs help..Murray needs to quit this fade away stuff and drive it to the basket..

This is getting out of Hand..Joker needs help..Murray needs to quit this fade away stuff and drive it to the basket..

Jokic’s back must be very sore from trying to carry this team on his own.

With that many offensive rebounds and Utah missed free throws youd think it was an easy win.

We have literally lost EVERY SINGLE close game we’ve played this season

IMAGINE LOSING TO THE JAZZ

Team is too talented to be 6-7

Tough loss but let’s not lose sight of the real goal: helping Bol Bol realize how special he is

The defense is nowhere to be found. Our guys need to throw Jokic a bone. He’s playing his *** off

Is it any surprise to anyone that the 4 Guard lineup to close the game DOES NOT WORK!!

You let their best player start 1-10 shooting and still lost. Sure glad you didn't let your best defensive player go... Oh wait.

Nuggets can’t close out a game to save their life this season

When 3 of the starting 5 score a total of 14 points in over 70 minutes, either Malone gets fired or he changes the starting 5.

We had 23 offensive rebounds and still lost that game to the Jazz...

What's wrong is either Malone is really stupid or he's intentionally sabotaging the team.

What used to be wrong: Our defense and our bench.

What was wrong tonight: No one besides Jokic could score in the second half.

that last defensive play was unbelieveable. Jamal just let Gobert slip right behind him

That second half was painful to watch.

On to the next. Ugh

Mitchell made it when it counted. Jamal also seem to be hesitant to score.

Murray's inconsistency killed us again. Malone should be ashamed of his 4 guard rotations that get way too much playtime. Every starter but Jokic, and first half Murray, should be ashamed of their shooting

Can you imagine Jokic on the Jazz with all those consistent shooters???

I wouldn’t blame Jokic if he started venting frustration to the media. He deserves better than this.

Dude Murray smoked a bowl at halftime

Jokic is a legend for not beating up all his teammates bloody

Jokic has a near 35 point triple-double and we still lose lmao. Major trades required, none come to mind.

Donovan’s 18 felt way more effective than Jamals 30

This really doesn’t make sense, because they were both very good at different parts. If Murray isn’t hot in the first half the Nuggets are getting blown out, Mitchell just got hot in the last couple minutes so it’s fresher in your mind. Murray was still a +6. He obviously deserves some blame for not shooting well in the second half but that’s probably not why they lost.

If Murray could close games in the second half we would easily have a better record. Just seemed like Mitchell and the Jazz knew what the outcome of the game would be and Jamal went into his shell. Comes down to leadership and Mitchell did that

13 games into the season, Nuggets have still not won a game against a really good team, despite Jokic playing his *** off. Let that sink in.

This is alarming.

Barton is done.

His hips are shot. All the layups he misses are a result of not having the explosiveness anymore.

The guy only has one role left which is being a spot up shooter.

Rooted for the Browns, they lost.

Rooted for the Saints, they lost.

Rooted for the Nuggets, they lost.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

That stretch where we got seemingly every rebound but couldn't hit a god damn three absolutely killed us. But also when clarkson airmailed a three and them Jokic is too casual and ball gets stolen by Conley and then Clarkson hit a wide open three. Maybe i'm confusing possessions but we totally **** the bed when we had the chance to get or extend the lead. Just such a frustrating game.

Pretty sure Nikola r/n blames himself for that ball that Conley stole​

I remember when Denver had all of these huge assets and it was only a matter of time before they consolidated them into a star or two. Wonder what happened to that?

Also, we beat these fools easily with a healthy Bojan on the Bubble.

It pretty mind blowing on how good we are at being bad on defense
This Nuggets team reminds me of the D-Will Bozer era, great on offense, bad at defense, and not getting stops at the end of games.
Jok out running in front of the fast break is peak male performance
Lol
Gobert plays like he’s blind having to feel everyone with his hands. And the refs ignore him.
I thought this was good

I get its a theme to **** on Golbert because rival against Jokic, Jazz vs Nuggets whatever other narratives you want throw in there. But without just being someone who ***** on him for fun, it’s insane how many fouls he gets away with. The dude hacks at everything and gets no calls against him. Murray & Jokic get called for every touch foul, Mitchell & Golbert hack a **** ton and nothing is called. Just annoying to watch

Crazy for a game where Rudy were getting calls for Jokic shoving his arms upwards onto Gobert (ain't that the Durant rule they changed to get rid of it ?) and gets the call even when he loses control of the ball before forcing contact, being able to make Quin Snyder call for a challenge. On top of that, when fouling, they'd just gave the fouls Jokic did to other role players, so he wouldn't be in foul trouble, and we couldn't get and one for sh*t.

We have literally lost EVERY SINGLE close game we’ve played this season
Good. The past few years they’ve had this astronomically high number of close games they won that I said was a fluke two years ago, but then they did it again next year. I hope those laws of average continue to catch up with their ***.

Can you imagine Jokic on the Jazz with all those consistent shooters???

Yes. We become defenseless lol.
Jokic would be one of the few bigs that i'd consider want in Gobert place. But If that were to happen, roster changes for better defenders around him would be an obvious need

I remember when Denver had all of these huge assets and it was only a matter of time before they consolidated them into a star or two. Wonder what happened to that?

Also, we beat these fools easily with a healthy Bojan on the Bubble.
I also remember when the Celtics were set up so good it seemed impossible for them to **** it up and not win a championship.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

What this brought home to me- how important Favs is. The Nugz cratered when Jokic was out, similar to how we were last season when Rudy was off the court. Now we are building leads for the starters between JC and Favs dominating second strings, to the point other teams have to mess with their rotations, or their starters are going to have to keep overcoming deficits.