What's new

Quotes from the Rocket's forums-"Add it to the list of 3’s that haunt me in my dreams"

The entitlement is strong in these ones. Complaining about the basketball Gods hating their 2 time championship city is beyond laughs. It's approaching puke.

It's funny how little Rockets fans know about basketball. What a pathetic bunch of entitled babies. As an added bonus, their complete lack of self awareness is really nice.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

Russ can't let Gobert guard him like this. Just shoot the 3.
I was wondering about this all game long. He must not have a green light to shoot or something
Tucker with the cold blooded three for the win!
Oof!!!
Set up perfectly for a Bogdanovic win.
Apparently god couldn’t contain his excitement and told a few people. Lol
Like the ghost of John Stockton...

It's like 1997 all over again. ****.
Love it. Glad that’s imprinted on y’all’s minds.
God hates Houston sports.

The end.
Why do you think god was so excited?
Really should have fouled him . . . .but that was good defense better offense
Hindsight is 20/20 but the defender would’ve been crucified for a foul like that.

I'm surprised at the level of venom directed at Harden.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
I get it. He hasn’t been as good this year, and was like 1/10 or something from three. He shouldn’t continue to try step back threes all game when it’s not falling and the paint is wide open with Gobert guarding WB. And he’s the best one on one player in the league. Plus I think he only managed 4 ft’s or something close to it. I’d be pissed too.

There is no team I would rather beat than the Rockets. Whiniest fans in the entire league and high on the list of those who don't understand hoops. Never been a fan of their current coach which simply adds to the pleasure of beating them. This may be better than a blow out win.

Would have liked to see a little more trash talking Rivers ( I really dislike that guy).

Complaining about soft foul calls is the irony of all irony with rox fans.
Thanks ja, so good to have you back!

Meanwhile Portland fans are somehow thinking Gobert's no call gt was the reason Bogey hit this because their fans have victim mentalities like they're 2010 AM.