What's new

Quotes from Warriors Forums-"

Or Sarunas Marciulionis.

Marciulionis was an awesome player when he played with the Soviet national team. I saw him play here in the late 80's against our national team in a pre Olympic friendly, so smooth and skilled and strong, on another level to any player i'd seen live up to that point

Marciulionis was an awesome player when he played with the Soviet national team. I saw him play here in the late 80's against our national team in a pre Olympic friendly, so smooth and skilled and strong, on another level to any player i'd seen live up to that point
Agree. At the end of 80's there was nobody who could guard him outside of NBA. Too bad injuries cut his career in NBA a bit short. But when he was in top shape he and Mulin on GSW was a joy to watch.

Ingles "Look at me, I am the splash brother now."

That was my favorite.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I don’t think so. There’s no way to financially keep this team together in the current market the way that will match Jordan/Pippen/Jackson Bulls era. This team should be awesome for the time that they’re together, but I’m almost certain that one of Draymond Green or Klay Thompson is gone sooner as opposed to later. Especially if they fail to win the Championship in any season they’re together. Critics will come out of the woodworks the moment they start looking vulnerable. Look at the Cavs right now? That’s the Warriors in two years.

No way they’re going to match two 3-peat Championship runs.
You keep Steph, Klay and Durant and maybe let Green go. Still formidable enough to win championships. Or who knows, maybe Steph and Durant take discounts in another few years after stuffing their accounts with wads of $.