What's new

Raja to Clippers?

MoTappin

RT@AlexKennedyNBA: The Los Angeles Clippers and Utah Jazz have discussed a Raja Bell trade, according to sources.

Discuss. Who do we want back if this deal goes through?

EDITING: oops sorry, didn't see the other thread down the page.

Want Bledsoe, but that won't happen .. so a pick?

Bledsoe can't get off the bench in LA.

While it may take more than Raja I can see them moving him.

Clips basically have a 4 PG rotatation. Bell could help them in a limited role for their playoff push.

Bledsoe can't get off the bench in LA.

While it may take more than Raja I can see them moving him.

Clips basically have a 4 PG rotatation. Bell could help them in a limited role for their playoff push.

Agree with all of that. By the way, I'm not real big on Bledsoe, but would MUCH rather have him for the future than half our current roster.

It seems like a perfect trading partner for the Jazz. Either they get Bledsoe or they get another first round pick. It also makes sense to the Clippers. They need a good defender on the wing for limited minutes that can also hit the open 3. Too bad the Clippers way over value everything about their team right now.

It seems like a perfect trading partner for the Jazz. Either they get Bledsoe or they get another first round pick. It also makes sense to the Clippers. They need a good defender on the wing for limited minutes that can also hit the open 3. Too bad the Clippers way over value everything about their team right now.

Clips don't have a 1st rounder this year, iirc. I believe Boston's got it.

Raja for an autographed Michael Olowokandi jersey....

Done.

The Jazz first tried an unsigned jersey but Clipps thought that was too much, the Clipps countered with trading the actual player/person Olowakandi and then they meet in the middle for a signed Jersey (lowering the value of said jersey).

Reactions: BYE
Kentucky is gonna make it to the Final Four, but they won't win it all. Calling it right now.