What's new

Rajon Rondo available.

One day, Rondo will have a chance to prove he's a player without playing alongside 3+ HOF-ers. That day hasn't come yet.

Perimeter players that can't hit a shot don't get a vote of confidence from me, though.

Rondo doesn't solve the problems that having Harris as our PG creates. We need a floor stretcher. Also I like my PG's to shoot better than 50% from the FT line. No thanks.

If you read the articles, they say Rondo is expendable for a high price in return. Harris and Bell are garbage in return. Bell isn't a bonus to this trade, he is just another old player and an extra 3 million dollars. Rondo > Harris.

You serious? Obviously you haven't been reading much. EVERY team is looking for a savvy vet to complete their title run. Bell is the kind of role player contenders are drooling over. So much so that KOC has created a special bulk folder for all of his email inquiries of Raja.

Rondo doesn't solve the problems that having Harris as our PG creates. We need a floor stretcher. Also I like my PG's to shoot better than 50% from the FT line. No thanks.

QFT. If you had to make a list of the most important skills to have as a PG #1 would be distribute and #1.5 would be shoot from the outside. There have been plenty of guy who have been phenomenal point guards, but because they can't hit Js I wouldn't want to invest in them. Rondo and Kidd come to mind.

Hoopshype is reporting the Celtics are interested in moving Rajon Rondo...

To me Rondo would be a perfect Jazz PG because he is a pass first type PG with great defense and is freaky fast.

Here would be the trade:

Jazz trade Devin Harris, Raja Bell and the #12 pick for Rajon Rondo.

Hopefully Memphis takes Kanter, look at this lineup:

Rondo/Watson
Hayward/CJ
Williams/Millsap
Favors/Millsap
Jefferson/Okur/Fess

That is one crazy friggin good starting lineup, and thats a trade I think Boston would take.

what an offensively limited line up, we will score 80 ppg at most

Btw rondo is good if u have pierce , allen , garnett around him, he has some weaknesses which will appear more clearly when he has weaker players around him, i think knight will be as good as him at least

One day, Rondo will have a chance to prove he's a player without playing alongside 3+ HOF-ers. That day hasn't come yet.

Perimeter players that can't hit a shot don't get a vote of confidence from me, though.

exactly