What's new

Random Bledsoe Thread

552918_10150985510143092_239797224_n.jpg

Why are these photo's posted? Looking for captions?

I'll start, "When the Tanning salon girl made eye contact with the apprentice mortician, it was love at first sight."

Why are these photo's posted? Looking for captions?

I'll start, "When the Tanning salon girl made eye contact with the apprentice mortician, it was love at first sight."

Those are pics Saltair's Finest posted. But they're pictures of Michael Fleming, a bball player from Chicago. It hasn't been determined who Saltair's Finest really was or how/why he was posting pictures of the Fleming kid.

to tan gir Aka looks like a corrotl" i have something to tell you" awkward boy "what ever could it be?" To tan Girl "do to my over use of tanning beds i have permentally damaged my skin and will look 65 by the age of 30" awkward boy " OMG this is terrible, whatever will we do?" to tan girl "idk but will you still lvoe me?" awkward boy "no"

just going off the fly but i think this is what they were talking about.

to tan gir Aka looks like a corrotl" i have something to tell you" awkward boy "what ever could it be?" To tan Girl "do to my over use of tanning beds i have permentally damaged my skin and will look 65 by the age of 30" awkward boy " OMG this is terrible, whatever will we do?" to tan girl "idk but will you still lvoe me?" awkward boy "no"

just going off the fly but i think this is what they were talking about.

Obviously you're attracted to Mrs. Right, but that doesn't mean most people here aren't content with Miss Right Now.