Burke
Hayward
Favors

Future Starter

Gobert

Bench Player

Burks
Neto

Lucky they play for the Jazz or they would be selling cell phones/coaching high school

Evans

Favors
Burke
Hayward
Kanter

Burks

Kanter has one good game and he is a future multiple all star???????????lmao.. What big from the west is he going take that all star appearance from???? Ever heard of Paul Mcphearson????Go look him up and then get at me. Anyone is capable of a good game or two but can they do it night in and night out??????

Kanter didn't even have a good game - the stat line looks ok, but he had two consecutive bad offensive plays plus a bad defensive play to follow, right after Favors had been taken out. That sparked the biggest Indiana run in the game and pretty much lost it for us.

Kanter has one good game and he is a future multiple all star???????????lmao.. What big from the west is he going take that all star appearance from???? Ever heard of Paul Mcphearson????Go look him up and then get at me. Anyone is capable of a good game or two but can they do it night in and night out??????

I've said for the last couple years that Kanter would be a max player.

Ridiculous w/ the Burks over Kanter stuff.... no one in the league would agree. No one.

Ridiculous w/ the Burks over Kanter stuff.... no one in the league would agree. No one.

Yup. Kanter would get the max this summer if he was a FA. Burks would get...huh. Maybe, maybe a 4/16 deal. Maybe.