What's new

Real-time NBA Draft !!

Jingles yes. Mack and Neto -- no way both stay. My money is on Neto since his contract is guaranteed and he should be a fine third stringer. Pleiss -- maybe. Withey -- maybe.

Unless they can get a quality asset out of Shelvin Mack, they should keep both. Mack is cheap. Hayward and Snyder both like him. He played well when called upon and there's no guarantee that Dante is fully ready for heavy minutes to start the season. It's good to have veterans on the bench. Neto is young, cheap, performed above expectations and the Jazz maintain control over his rights. Plus he's friends with Gobert, who is being groomed to be one of the team's cornerstones. Unless they have a better option, I'd keep both. Pleiss needs to show something in summer league to stick around IMO. Otherwise, I think the Jazz will trade him - even if they have to send a pick out, Steve Novak style. Withey played well in his role and is cheap. I think they'll keep him.

Chris Vivlamore: Hawks actually received $2.5 million for No. 54 pick from Cavaliers.

Holy cow, I believe the maximum an NBA team can receive is 3.1 million, and not long ago 3 million was the going rate for a late 1st round pick. NBA needs to increase the amount they allow for "cash considerations" in a transaction.

Chris Vivlamore: Hawks actually received $2.5 million for No. 54 pick from Cavaliers.

Holy cow, I believe the maximum an NBA team can receive is 3.1 million, and not long ago 3 million was the going rate for a late 1st round pick. NBA needs to increase the amount they allow for "cash considerations" in a transaction.

Anyone know how much the Jazz got for the 42end pick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk