What's new

Reasons to vote conservative

Zionists and Jews are not necessarily the same.
people who claim to be jewish but eat pork and everything... you know what forget it not gonna argue with you

are you jewish?
if not please dont speak for my culture my people

thta's the way it works right?

don't appropriate my culture for your political left wing hogwash!

thank you!

Hey guys, let's have a political discussion...

LIBERALS

freak-out-1.jpg

kYQrdG4rRAmE8Wmk9H4x+20141016_Don't_Freak_Out.jpg

IMG_3834.jpg

3918004964_b147f23bf4_z.jpg
Why oh why don't these mean liberals want to engage with me??

Some mysteries just weren't meant to be solved I guess.

Why oh why don't these mean liberals want to engage with me??

Some mysteries just weren't meant to be solved I guess.

You guys are hilarious. I put up some conservative views and was told to blow someone, eat my own ****, I'm a moron, idiot, and bunch of other crap. You try and pretend that you are so above such things. If I am counting correctly, there are 3-4 active conservatives on the entire site and 25+ liberals. We have held our own pretty well this week. Thankfully I can turn of the political stuff after tomorrow and just get back to the Jazz.

VOTE RED!!!

#1 - to piss off smug liberals and shut them up for a few years

You led with this. You aren't looking to have a conversation, you're just throwing **** at a wall. Another one for the ignore list I guess.

I'm war hating, peace loving, ethnically diversified ,pot smokin hippie and they go f'n bonkers that I don't vote for the democratic party! Not just the jazzfanz echo chamber, all liberals I meet, they are so about dividing people up and classifying they come across me and it's melt down - operating system crash

Last edited by a moderator:
people who claim to be jewish but eat pork and everything... you know what forget it not gonna argue with you

are you jewish?
if not please dont speak for my culture my people

thta's the way it works right?

don't appropriate my culture for your political left wing hogwash!

thank you!
Are you a Zionist? I hope not because they are warmongers, but from what I know and hear from my Jewish friends in the U.S., they are in the minority. By the way I am not religious, DJ. I believe your beliefs are your choice and right, so long as it doesn't infringe on someone else's. My ethic is to respect the Golden Rule, which was why I was reluctant to call you out on your English -- I didn't know you were not American, but then you gave a good rebuttal.

Last edited:
You guys are hilarious. I put up some conservative views and was told to blow someone, eat my own ****, I'm a moron, idiot, and bunch of other crap. You try and pretend that you are so above such things. If I am counting correctly, there are 3-4 active conservatives on the entire site and 25+ liberals. We have held our own pretty well this week. Thankfully I can turn of the political stuff after tomorrow and just get back to the Jazz.

VOTE RED!!!

Sadly you confuse your conservative views with trump love and confuse people who dont like trump to be liberals.
Just so you know lots of conservatives also hate trump.

Are you a Zionist? I hope not because they are warmongers, but from what I know and hear from my Jewish friends in the U.S., they are in the minority.
what jewish friends?

liberal jews. who ignore eveyrthing about judaism?

hint bring out your Jewish friend fro pocorn shrimp, or lobster, or eat some pork spareribs!

they may be of jewish descent. but they care nothing about our religion

#1 - to piss off smug liberals and shut them up for a few years

You led with this. You aren't looking to have a conversation, you're just throwing **** at a wall. Another one for the ignore list I guess.

There is no having a conversation on this site. It is all liberal all the time. I'm just hoping a few non-posters with open minds read something besides the liberal crap and saw a different point of view.
Please ignore me. I would love to not see your posts anymore.

Read this post, fishonjazz sounds "loke" such a dumbass...

Just glad i dont look loke donald turnip. Also glad im not so dumb loke him

VOTE RED!!!
No, I told you to poop on your face. I didnt say eat it! Why would you do that?

what jewish friends?

liberal jews. who ignore eveyrthing about judaism?

hint bring out your Jewish friend fro pocorn shrimp, or lobster, or eat some pork spareribs!

they may be of jewish descent. but they care nothing about our religion
You mean you like gefilte fish -- omg, worst thing I ever ate. Yeah, I've been to my share of Passover Seders. One of my ex-gfs was Jewish. Actually, two of them. Like the chicken soup.

Sadly you confuse your conservative views with trump love and confuse people who dont like trump to be liberals.
Just so you know lots of conservatives also hate trump.

Another stupid assumption. I never said I love Trump. I just can't stand liberal politics, ideas, media bias, and liberal politicians. The policies that have been enacted since Trump came into office have made an enormous POSITIVE difference for our country. They have been listed in many threads so I will not go into them again.

Another stupid assumption. I never said I love Trump. I just can't stand liberal politics, ideas, media bias, and liberal politicians. The policies that have been enacted since Trump came into office have made an enormous POSITIVE difference for our country. They have been listed in many threads so I will not go into them again.
How are you typing? You should go to a hospital. It's not healthy to eat your own poop.

You mean you like gefilte fish -- omg, worst thing I ever ate. Yeah, I've been to my share of Passover Seders. One of my ex-gfs was Jewish. Actually, two of them. Like the chicken soup.
wtf are you talking about!

oi was not talking about a jewish dish.

i was tlaking about peopple claiming to be jew, but not living the jewish way because it is too hard! like not being allowed to eat shrimp, pork lobster and other such things

And yet when people say they hate trump you assume they are liberals.