What's new

Reasons to vote conservative

US has the most competitive global economy. Please don't change that!
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018...economies-global-competitiveness-report-2018/

wv0ukwJ4uZ4wQvQn_BsUSQeMQyu7htbWw5NsldUG77U.png

Agreed. We absolutely cannot go back to the days of Marxist Obama, when our competitiveness ranking was third.

But nice try.

. Both 2017 and 2018 have been polarizing and stressful for sure, but very productive for national security and economic vitality. Are most voters going to chose venting over their pocketbooks and their security? I hope not."

How hard is it to have economic vitality when you are spending a trillion dollars a year that you don't have? The problem hits when the bill is due and debt interest skyrockets.

ya gotta give the Kibbutzim a break. There are communes run by Palestinian groups too. I think the kibbutzim are great. I stayed at one for a few days, on a hill east of Jerusalem, and at one on the west shore of the Sea of Galilei, another halfway between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem where they celebrated the hardscrabble fighting in the early fifties

Israel has a solid communist elite power community, which is one reason even in America there is such a determined progressive elite. Some call them Zionists, but there are different kinds of Zionists. Getting these people on the same page is like getting American Constitutionalists on the same page.... in life or in lit. It's like herding cats.

Survival across millenia has required strong communitarian values, but on terms of intellectual liberty.

For Palestinians, whom I call genetic Israelites...., or for the returning Diasporian Jews, the idea of community cohesiveness is a universal.

But nobody knows how to keep toms from squabbling over their turf. I love cats and let them run the yard. Rhetoricians trying to make hay of their issues are just nuts/.
Sounds like a cool experience. I am a fan of the Leon Uris books and have often thought about what it would be like to live in a kibbutz. I'm happy to give them a break.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

YAWN

westbank belongs to the jews.

the jews have given enough land! so personally i dont care about kibutzes. it is voluntary communism on small scale. my problem with communism always has been FORCE! but a group of people is free to practice communsim as long as they don't force me into it!

c220478a4ac035b9d2bafb8b2b1585b0.jpg

those are isralei borders you can't steal what is your! so what land are they stealing!

You realize this started as a joke right? As with all humor there is an ounce of truth and a little exaggeration, I'm not going to dig in on this one...I just thought the idea of commune living Jewish Kitbbutzniks favoring Neo-Nationalist Trump was funny. Then I tried to explain the ounce of truth and.......here we are. I'm not invested in, nor very well read on the subject so I'm a lettin this one go after this.

That said, you ARE wrong about the borders of Israel. The West Bank, Gaza Strip, and Golan Heights are not recognized as Israeli territory, but rather are considered occupied territories.

Last edited:
How hard is it to have economic vitality when you are spending a trillion dollars a year that you don't have? The problem hits when the bill is due and debt interest skyrockets.

This.
He keeps pimping the economy and tax cuts as if there are no consequences for anything.