What's new

Rebrand announcement coming next week

download.jpeg.jpg

Wish we could've got our own version of these. You put the mountains and big blocky numbers on that... Bomb diggity.

Last edited:
I would have so much respect for the organization and Ryan if they just scrapped the new jerseys and rolled with the mountain jerseys as a new alternate.

Admit it, and move immediately on. The NBA would oblige.

I was planning on coming to Utah for the all star game... lots of friends and family so its a two birds type of thing. That ain't happening... Ryan gonna embarrass the **** out of us and I just can't support it.

You know what you could've also done Ryan? Just roll out our 97-04 jersey lineup for this year, because that's how bad these mother****ers are!

I really hope Ryan can get an audible from the league on these jerseys since he's still a new owner. Really, really feel like we are not going to have a good standing with players want to come, or stay here.

I don’t know why this makes me lose so much confidence in our brain trust. Maybe because it’s so easy to judge from a non expert position. I didn’t know how much I’d miss being boring, responsible, and competent.

I don’t know why this makes me lose so much confidence in our brain trust. Maybe because it’s so easy to judge from a non expert position. I didn’t know how much I’d miss being boring, responsible, and competent.
Bro you have to be a color expert to appreciate this ****. There’s a lot of nuance you don’t understand and you don’t make mistakes when you do things at the highest levels like that. Lol. You don’t make it to the top by making mistakes. What’s your design résumé?

Bro you have to be a color expert to appreciate this ****. There’s a lot of nuance you don’t understand and you don’t make mistakes when you do things at the highest levels like that. Lol. You don’t make it to the top by making mistakes. What’s your design résumé?
This is legit hilarious because of all the **** I took over saying the Jazz mismanaged the cap and effed up the maths. If we can make a mistake this obvious with this many "professionals" involved please don't tell me we can't eff up the cap math.

It's no better than this, he just thinks he's cool
scott_layden_display_image.jpg

That's a guy I trust to make good basketball decisions or to help me save 15% on my homeowners insurance.
I legit was going to post a Layden appreciation thread this week. I’ll get around to it but there are some real strong arguments.