What's new

Regular Season Streaming called Jazz+

Just screwed us in the Boise area. League Pass was blacked out after the recent change. So now we have no option. Root sports was removed from our local cable providers back in January.
Ryan claims he'll make it right for you:

https://www.sltrib.com/sports/jazz/2023/10/25/utah-jazz-add-broadcast-options/

Meanwhile, fans in parts of Montana, Idaho, Washington, and Oregon can get certain Jazz games on Root Sports, the regional sports network primarily owned by the Seattle Mariners.

The bad news: Fans who subscribe to NBA League Pass in those markets will now be subject to blacked-out Jazz games. In practice, the cost of watching games in those markets went from $100 per year to the cost of a cable or satellite subscription, usually nearing $100 per month.

Jazz owner Ryan Smith on Tuesday said the franchise would look into solutions for those fans.
“We’ll get it figured out. Like, I promise we’ll get it all figured out with League Pass and blackouts working with the NBA,” Smith said. “I’ll just tell fans right now: send me your receipt of your League Pass and your zip code, (and) some verification. I’ll give you a Jazz+ account.”

Still, I wonder if he'll really be able to solve it for everyone. And I wish I knew the full details of the regions affected.

Just screwed us in the Boise area. League Pass was blacked out after the recent change. So now we have no option. Root sports was removed from our local cable providers back in January.
i here you. i live in Idaho falls and century links hub server is in Boise. so my ip address shows i live in Boise so i called up century link and they told me they can`t change it. the only way is change my account to business account. so now i am screwed. if you find out what to do let me no. thanks

It looks like Pocatello falls within the jazz+ viewing area, but a “free” highlighter yellow t-shirt is still too expensive.

I was talking with a friend whose husband is a pilot. She said he asked about this question and they said he'd be able to watch when outside of the Salt Lake City area.
I watched on Jazz+, Thursday nights preseason game against the Kings outside of Las Vegas .

If your running late to the game is there any way to rewind to the beginning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan claims he'll make it right for you:

Still, I wonder if he'll really be able to solve it for everyone. And I wish I knew the full details of the regions affected.
If by make it right, you mean making us get a cable option that carries Root sports and spending $80/month? That's a pass from me. I won't be watching Jazz games this year unfortunately. Big L thanks to Ryan wanting more money for himself.

If by make it right, you mean making us get a cable option that carries Root sports and spending $80/month? That's a pass from me. I won't be watching Jazz games this year unfortunately. Big L thanks to Ryan wanting more money for himself.

So far that’s the only option I’ve found. Fubo here in Boise has Root sports and then Jazz game is on. I took the one day free trial to find out.
I thought we were going to be past all this when the ATT contract was up and the Jazz would have their own streaming. Guess not.

So $80 worth of tickets(Suns on Nov 19th) and i just ordered $70 in gear which were all complimentary in the package? Not bad.

Methstreams.com....NBA, NFL-including Redzone, College Football, MLB...perfect picture.
Just a ****-ton of ads. But it does work. I've used it a lot.