What's new

Rep Sucks

I have no idea if my blow up on vermin played into this, as I specifically challenged him to a rep war, but the little ****er called someone else's post stupid, when it wasn't, and isn't he the little bitch who went around signing other people's names to neg reps when rep was anon? He sent me a neg singed Vinylone right after Vinylone sent me a pos (me and vinyl were bros, sort of). So, forgive me if I have a poor opinion of the little rat. I negged him for calling someone stupid and he retaliated. I posted a public statement telling him if he wanted to play rep games I was red to go. That's just how I roll.

I told you to bring it. Miss that dumb ****? Btw is bazz azzz that you roll like that. Life is awesome for you I am sure.

I told you to bring it. Miss that dumb ****? Btw is bazz azzz that you roll like that. Life is awesome for you I am sure.

Good times, bro, good ****ing times.

You know premium members can spread 2x the rep, right?

Lolz.

actually two huge ****ing Lolz for you.

1- that you threatened me with a neg war. Wtfc????
2.And then thumped your chest about it lol..rofl!!!!

Just telling you What a chump you are is enough for me kid. I don't care how much rep you deduct.

Vermin just +rep'd me and included the following message...

"Ned to neg *** face"

We have a team of our best people working on the case to try and figure out wtf is going on.

Lolz.

actually two huge ****ing Lolz for you.

1- that you threatened me with a neg war. Wtfc????
2.And then thumped your chest about it lol..rofl!!!!

Just telling you What a chump you are is enough for me kid. I don't care how much rep you deduct.

You are the poster formerly known as Verlin, though, right? The same guy who took advantage of the anon rep system?

GVC, I'm makin' a pretty good case in your favor, right?

You're welcome.

It amazes me how grown men start to act like high school girls as soon as rep is involved. Is this what it means to "get in touch with your feminine side"?

It amazes me how grown men start to act like high school girls as soon as rep is involved. Is this what it means to "get in touch with your feminine side"?

I feel the same way about people and their cell phones. Remember when being on the phone all the time was for teenage girls?

I'm with you guys.

Along the same line I refuse to use the e-mailing.

If I have something to tell you I'd rather send a hand written note. More intimate and personal.

I'm with you guys.

Along the same line I refuse to use the e-mailing.

If I have something to tell you I'd rather send a hand written note. More intimate and personal.

Don't forget to use cursive.

**** damn ****

I stopped sending hand written notes when the cost of shipping stone tablets went through the roof.