What's new

Report Card

O'Neale was pretty inconsistent on both sides of the ball this year. His defense seemed deeply impacted by the rule changes earlier in the season. He went through a pretty big shooting slump at one point. Then he was on a fire for a short stretch. I gave him a B primarily because of this inconsistency, but said he definitely should be any lower than that. If he had improved his handle more, then it would have been harder for me to keep him out of the B+/A- range.

He's definitely still improving quite a bit. You can see progress in-season. Great signing.

O'Neale was pretty inconsistent on both sides of the ball this year. His defense seemed deeply impacted by the rule changes earlier in the season. He went through a pretty big shooting slump at one point. Then he was on a fire for a short stretch. I gave him a B primarily because of this inconsistency, but said he definitely should be any lower than that. If he had improved his handle more, then it would have been harder for me to keep him out of the B+/A- range.

He's definitely still improving quite a bit. You can see progress in-season. Great signing.
Also, I was looking at game logs and his minutes have been much higher and more consistent in the latter half of the season. That's encouraging and makes me happy as I prefer him over thabo, and korver. Not that I dislike them, I just think Oneal has the potential to make the biggest difference of the three.
Not much to not like on this roster.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

What kind of crack do y'all smoke together to create these Royce takes?

Can't buy crack here, you have to know a guy who's got a good connect for high quality coke and bake it back yourself. Or at least that's what I've heard from the other kids...