Report: Dame plans to request a trade in coming days

LoPo

You have **** takes. What help has he been given? McCollum and Nurkic? Lolz.
I think Portland has tried to build around Dame. McCollum and Nurkic are good. They have gone out and gotten Ariza, Covington, Kanter, Melo, Powell, Collins, Whiteside, Aminu, Harkless, Evan Turner, etc.

They have tried. Their FO has been active. Injuries really hurt them with Collins and others.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

oneye

2018 Award Winner
According to Dame the reports "are not true" Haynes also said in regards to being asked if he wants to be traded: "no we are not even at that point yet".

Nurk getting in his "i told you so" tweet lol

oneye

2018 Award Winner
Haynes saying Dame does not want to be traded, but he does want to see significant change roster wise

White Chocolate

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
I think Portland has tried to build around Dame. McCollum and Nurkic are good. They have gone out and gotten Ariza, Covington, Kanter, Melo, Powell, Collins, Whiteside, Aminu, Harkless, Evan Turner, etc.

They have tried. Their FO has been active. Injuries really hurt them with Collins and others.

LoPo you can **** off. All these players you listed are nowhere near Conley’s talent and you have bitched and complained about him non-stop for 2 years now. That is your idea of getting help? All of those scrubs?

LoPo

LoPo you can **** off. All these players you listed are nowhere near Conley’s talent and you have bitched and complained about him non-stop for 2 years now. That is your idea of getting help? All of those scrubs?
I said they tried. It's not like they sat on their hands.

And did Portland ever give up anybody as good as Crowder AND 3 1st round picks for any of those "scrubs"?

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

White Chocolate

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
I said they tried. It's not like they sat on their hands.

And did Portland ever give up anybody as good as Crowder AND 3 1st round picks for any of those "scrubs"?

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

They didn’t try very hard. They made these moves to show they are "trying" but in reality they are content with being a playoff team and that’s it.

And for ****s sake Crowder and 3 firsts for an all-star isn’t **** lmao. Name another all-star we could have gotten for Crowder and 3 firsts. I will wait all day.

LoPo

They didn’t try very hard. They made these moves to show they are "trying" but in reality they are content with being a playoff team and that’s it.

And for ****s sake Crowder and 3 firsts for an all-star isn’t **** lmao. Name another all-star we could have gotten for Crowder and 3 firsts. I will wait all day.
We didn't trade for an All Star man. He became an All Star because of our roster, coaching, etc. And because others were injured or unavailable.

Portland has tried to build around CJ and Dame. Look at all the perimeter defenders they have brought in to support those two. I have said all along Portland should trade CJ and focus on Dame. But who knows, maybe Dame told the FO to build around both of them. If so, what could the FO do more than they did?

Jazzman12

We didn't trade for an All Star man. He became an All Star because of our roster, coaching, etc. And because others were injured or unavailable.

Portland has tried to build around CJ and Dame. Look at all the perimeter defenders they have brought in to support those two. I have said all along Portland should trade CJ and focus on Dame. But who knows, maybe Dame told the FO to build around both of them. If so, what could the FO do more than they did?

Conley may not have officially been an all star prior to his arrival but it’s not like he underachieved his entire career and suddenly refined his game and evolved into something he wasn’t before becoming a Jazz man.

He was seen as an all star by peers and coaches alike and would have been a 5 time all star playing in the east.