What's new

Reputation Comments, positive and negative

Naos and highland home should pool their immense resources. They would almost have enough money to take trout to dinner.

Frankie, what I love about your signature is the irony it invokes, especially with that thread you gestated in the Jazz section of the board.

03-18-2015 10:12 PM
KD's Framily
Thread: Wizards At Jazz - 3/18/15 8:30 PM Mountain Time
I don't "have" to do anything, lol. It's a message board.

03-21-2015 04:22 PM
LazyD
Thread: Reputation Comments, positive and negative
Nothing good comes from blatantly asking for rep

I'm just trying to fit in with the ones who are nice the other ones are jerks anyways.

Man, if I hadn't swore off the entire rep system I'd hit you up, but I don't rep anything, positive or negative.

Just hang in there. If you're a legit new poster (and not an old poster posting under a new username, aka an "alt") and you have value to add to this site you'll eventually be rewarded.

In the meantime, tell us something about yourself. I'd suggest the "welcome new posters" thread https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?28745-Welcome-to-our-newest-JazzFanz-member!!!, but you could do it here or start your own thread.

We can certainly use some new blood around here so I'm happy to have you. Just understand there's a bit of an initiation period on this site and 90% of new posters are suspected of being alts.

Just some tough love TPP. Jazzfanz is all about quality. Take the criticism to heart, let it feed your desire to be the greatest Jazzfanner of all time. In time, the green rep will light up your notifications menu like a man with a flashlight up his ***.

Just some tough love TPP. Jazzfanz is all about quality. Take the criticism to heart, let it feed your desire to be the greatest Jazzfanner of all time. In time, the green rep will light up your notifications menu like a man with a flashlight up his ***.

Eloquence at its finest. I love me some LazyD.

My rep to Blue Elephant:
Thread: Scoring Droughts

need some work on your reading comprehension
-
Double neg I received in return:

i hope hell exists so you burn in it you stupid piece of ****ing ****. you are probably in a cave somewhere fingering piglets you dumb****.

**** off you stupid piece of ****
-
I thought the piglet comment was a little unfair. I've never even met his mother.

Is the irony the complaint others had that Corbin tried to win no matter what? Oops, wrong thread.

Being coy does not make you more attractive.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

My rep to Blue Elephant:

need some work on your reading comprehension
-
Double neg I received in return:

i hope hell exists so you burn in it you stupid piece of ****ing ****. you are probably in a cave somewhere fingering piglets you dumb****.

**** off you stupid piece of ****
-
I thought the piglet comment was a little unfair. I've never even met his mother.

Nice I embarrassed you so much that you had to resort to a mother comeback. It is ok, hopefully when you reach the age of 14 you will develop some sort of intellect and will stop looking like a complete fool