What's new

Reputation Comments, positive and negative

Aaahhh ooohhh. Somebody is sensitive and is a softy. Sorry I hurt your feelings so much and you just keep negging me. I will stand up for what is right. You are a bully, but that's fine if it makes you feel better, just keep on with your negs. But please seek some help as well. Ok?

04-15-2015 10:36 PM
freakazoid
Thread: Enes Kanter: Immaturity and controversial path he took
I was ready to quit negging you, but since you want to insult me in your sig, I won't feel bad about continuing.

Aaahhh ooohhh. Somebody is sensitive and is a softy. Sorry I hurt your feelings so much and you just keep negging me. I will stand up for what is right. You are a bully, but that's fine if it makes you feel better, just keep on with your negs. But please seek some help as well. Ok?

04-15-2015 10:36 PM
freakazoid
Thread: Enes Kanter: Immaturity and controversial path he took
I was ready to quit negging you, but since you want to insult me in your sig, I won't feel bad about continuing.

JF forum is a bit neurotic but worthwhile. If you're a newb with any coherence or actual point of view, you will be taken out to the woodshed and pantsed or something, to see if you will really "fit in". And then, if you can take the hazing and return in kind, you'll still have to run the gauntlet of possible suspicions, including the Ain't accusation. Wear it like a badge of honor. Ain't was the all-time genius of JazzFanz, but he lacked discretion about dancing to the music, and got banned. . . . a number of times. He did go through several "lives", maybe as many as nine. He was pretty good at ebonics, like "Ya Down Wit TPP?" He actually understood basketball, too, and could formulate some pretty good comments about players, and the game. He was an oldie, though, maybe even my age but at least 38. He knew a lot about the Blues and all the original and very good black dudes who lived it and sang it.

Welcome to JF and please be resilient enough to stick around a while. . . .

So that is a picture of blue elephant and his mother? That not nice to post that. How did you find this? You should have kept it to yourself.

I'm not sure we, as humans, can really portray how big his mother is. We're just not quite capable of understanding how big that is.

04-15-2015 11:59 PM
Hack
Thread: The "We PosRep Each Others Brains Out Here' Thread.

your avatar is gay. like men with their shirts off?

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with all of the homophobia, anti-gay, and anti-retard filth that comes out of that sewer hole under your nose. Someone ought to report your ***.

Anyway, it's not my fault that Freakazoid, a.k.a. Hard Working Harpring, is one of my biggest fans. It's weird, but I roll with it.

04-15-2015 09:54 PM
The Blue Elephant
Thread: Predict Kanter's Playoffs Stats
**** off dumbass retarded bitch. Your used to losing every argument to me by now.

04-15-2015 09:54 PM
The Blue Elephant
Thread: Predict Kanter's Playoffs Stats
**** off dumbass retarded bitch. Your used to losing every argument to me by now.

There's no such thing as losing an argument in JF. For several reasons, including the tautological nature of science defined by "peer review" validation by politically-dependent "scientists" who receive chair endowments from the same corporate interests that staff the government science agencies with their dependable people.

At best, if someone does understand what you say in JF, it's either because they are as ignorant as you are, or as smart as you are. In either case, often, they can't understand what you said anyway.

I liked it better when there was the whole progressive sort of rep race. When it comes to rep, I'm a true "racist", and I agree with PKM even if I'll never catch up in rep power or total rep points, or total post count. It's the rep race that matters, the rep race is all that matters.

I like it best when rep matters, too, though. Then, it's tautological. And redundant, too.

There's no such thing as losing an argument in JF. For several reasons, including the tautological nature of science defined by "peer review" validation by politically-dependent "scientists" who receive chair endowments from the same corporate interests that staff the government science agencies with their dependable people.

At best, if someone does understand what you say in JF, it's either because they are as ignorant as you are, or as smart as you are. In either case, often, they can't understand what you said anyway.

I liked it better when there was the whole progressive sort of rep race. When it comes to rep, I'm a true "racist", and I agree with PKM even if I'll never catch up in rep power or total rep points, or total post count. It's the rep race that matters, the rep race is all that matters.

I like it best when rep matters, too, though. Then, it's tautological. And redundant, too.

Someone has a new favourite word I see. Glad I introduced it to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone has a new favourite word I see. Glad I introduced it to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, I've been using it since I was about 23 taking that upper level math logic course. You merely unlocked an ancient obsession. . . .

"Progressive", meanwhile is extremely funny to me for some unknowable reason. . . . something to do with seeing political wingnuts carrying that banner all the way back to feudalism.

My girls, meanwhile, are asking me what Marxism is. . . . .

Not a reputation comment, but I'd like to commend addictionary for responding to not-necessarily serious questions that I've asked in rep comments.

Progressive?

Actually, come to think of it, I bet you use this word more than I do.

I once had my car insured by Progressive, years and years ago, but they dropped me for no good reason. Something about being a kid with a '67 Firebird and living in a ghetto I think. Not sure they knew about my German Shepherd/Coyote or my Malamute/Wolf sidekicks. . . .

Some years later, I insured my cars with Progressive again, but my wife got some speeding tickets. NOBODY EVER GET IN FRONT OF HER, please. I had to change the registrations and address and insure in my name, just to save a thousand dollars every six months or something like that.

Funny thing is, I am a much worse driver, really. But I know it, and compensate for it. My dreamy wandering eyes adoring the landscape are one problem. So I drive at night. My lead foot is another, compounded by my steel-toed boots, so I drive a '93 Nissan that hardly makes 65 tops. Driving in the center lane is another issue. By center lane I mean the one that straddles those double yellow lines. Another is my penchant for sleeping while driving. No kidding, I've woken up several times off the road somehow doing maybe forty, but since I am so familiar with the shoulders I can actually drive safely there. . . . All my vehicles are salvage now, so I don't carry the part of the insurance for the vehicle, whose value is $0 anyway, and since I wear a seat belt and three layers of heavy coats, and wear a helmet, face guard and a neck brace, I'm good. The other night I woke up on the wrong side of the road with a Semi's headlights in my face. He didn't go off the road but I'm not sure his pants were dry. I just swerved back into my lane. Of course, my route is pretty desolate and I hardly ever see another car. Especially in the past several most recent years. There seem to be some vague rumors of gossip about being on that road in the nighttime. Folks just don't do that anymore. Deer and Antelope sometimes come out on the road to see me go by, but in the middle of the night, doing forty, they can dodge me pretty good. Or, if they jump into me it's not enough to dent my radiator. I have this steel bar setup on the front that would do a little better than the regular 5 mph fenders, you know, the plastic ones. I have this new invention I'm patenting soon, it's a thick block of Styrofoam with a body-shaped cutout, including a little visual peekhole that helps focus my wandering attention. It can be shaped on the outside so it conforms to your car seat and contacts solidly to the dash, and doors. My mother-in-law was in a car crash once with her whole family of I think sixteen kids. They were packed in like sardines with no wiggle room. The car rolled 45 times down a boulder-strewn 60-degree hillside for 400 feet, and nobody was injured. When you're packed tight like that your momentum will just match the steel shell of the vehicle, and the steel can't be dented inward because there is equal pressure from the cargo pushing back at every bounce.

When I was a kid, I dreamed of inventing a new car with the frame and shell all titanium. Now I would add a sort of wafer concept to the shell, make it two layers of titanium with a sort of collapsible/reinflaible "inner tube" filled with water, and a few outside pressure vents/fill ports. I've wondered why they don't make air bags that will mount on the fenders and absorb force in a collision, too. Or maybe something like a heavy fluid that can squirt like Old Faithful in a collision, perhaps at escape velocity, re-directing collision impact force to the moon. Inside of that I would have a mesh of that stuff they make bullet-proof vests from, and one of that high-tech insulator used in ski gear. And you know those roll bars OHVs have for doing the 90-degree hills in the extreme rock-climbing challenges? I'd do a system of roll bars making a sort of engineered ball so when I roll my vehicle, it would REALLY ROLL. You can engineer strength enough to make a vehicle act like a billiard ball in a collision, you know, and if the passengers are inside one of my Styrofoam blocks, it could be pretty fun.

Tell me, just how progressive is Progressive?

Well, anyway, this is a sort of online ad for a "consulting" job as a crash dummy. Send your job offers to my PM box here.

I hear the new computing science is going to be applied to cars. . . .. giving them literally hundreds of sensors that can "see" deer in the dark, and even keep you in your lane, at whatever speed you punch into the computer, and avoid imminent collisions by vaporizing oncoming vehicles with Helium lasers. As old as I am, I see a great future of still having my license when I'm 145 years old.

Last edited:
Just looked at my infractions and noticed that it appears I have been infracted by each mod and admin, but never more than once, each.
No point, just weird.

Actually, I've been using it since I was about 23 taking that upper level math logic course. You merely unlocked an ancient obsession. . . .

"Progressive", meanwhile is extremely funny to me for some unknowable reason. . . . something to do with seeing political wingnuts carrying that banner all the way back to feudalism.

I remember when I used to do your insurance thru Progressive; always screwed me up because your first and last names are actually two last names. Caused a fair amount of confusion when it came to paperwork, tbh. I'm still not sure what your first name truly is.

My girls, meanwhile, are asking me what Marxism is. . . . .

9328c298.jpg.650x650_q85.jpg

Spreading it around huh?

Like gonorrhea.

Okay guys. I need to come clean. Boris figured me out. I can't go down the road of blackmail so I'm just gonna have to come out with it.

01-04-2016 03:48 PM
Boris
Thread: 150 Terrorists invade Oregon

I know the thriller is your alt you better do what I say or i tell everybody

Thriller is my alt. Mods, please delete my alt account immediately.

Okay guys. I need to come clean. Boris figured me out. I can't go down the road of blackmail so I'm just gonna have to come out with it.

Thriller is my alt. Mods, please delete my alt account immediately.

Please be careful from him ok? i like you and i know his intention. thank you.