What's new

Resign AL ?

Should we resign AL

• Yes and their is no doubt about it

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • No becausse Im butthurt

Votes: 36 87.8%

• Total voters
Even for the one game where he gave more effort then I've seen in a while, there were numerous times stood idly by watching Grizzlies drive in for a uncontested lay-up. He played hard defense for one possession. Then he sucked at defense for the rest of the game.

No, not because he's a terrible defensive player, but because he makes everyone else on the team suck offensively.

Who wants to join my Bandwagon ?
This game proved, that we need AL to reach the play-offs !!!
tu tut, tu, tut. PFFFF PFFFF tu tuuut...

DISCUSS

Buy yourself some glasses!

He was terrible today. 14 and 5 in almost 40 minutes? Are you kidding me?

He is inefficient.

Lacks will and motor.

Is soft.

A chucker. A blackhole.

Too slow.

A defensive liability.

Not a winner. Plays without fire and energy.

Makes everyone around him worse.

Still is overweight at around 300 lbs.

Overpaid player.

Overrated player.

He is a nice and classy guy. I like him but not when he is on the floor. We really need to get rid of him!

As a basketball player and starter who gets big minutes, I hate him!

Who wants to join my Bandwagon ?
This game proved, that we need AL to reach the play-offs !!!
tu tut, tu, tut. PFFFF PFFFF tu tuuut...

DISCUSS
Screw your bandwagon. The only quarter all year Al showed he even cares about defense. Too bad it did not last.

The guy is listed at 260 lbs. The same as underKANTER :)

Nope. Those numbers are not actual. They are from two years ago.

This summer, Kanter weighed around 243 - 248 lbs and Jefferson around 295.

I can't name the source but these numbers are real. Jefferson is close to 300 lbs. In last year's preseason, he weighed 289 lbs:

"They told me muscle weighed more than fat," Jefferson said, smiling. "I look a lot better, a lot slimmer. Everybody think I'm 270, really. ... If I'm moving faster, jumping higher at 289, I'm cool. I love it."

Source: deseretnews.com

At 6-9 or 6-10, almost 300 lbs, Jefferson is overweighed. He should be around 250. A sign of his work ethic?

Many sport sites have numbers from nba.com. These numbers are like 2 or 3 years old. Fat Al has at least 50 lbs on Kanter.

Last edited:
Or I could also say screw your bandwagon.
You call me out for using the word "stupid". But apparently you are okay with this guy claiming everybody who disagrees with him is Butthurt or a monkey. Maybe it's because you agree with him and are to "immature" (your word) to realize it.

You call me out for using the word "stupid". But apparently you are okay with this guy claiming everybody who disagrees with him is Butthurt or a monkey. Maybe it's because you agree with him and are to "immature" (your word) to realize it.

A monkey?

Yeah I just responded with an exact quote.
Sweet.

No way in hell the jazz re-sign Al. He stagnates the offense, and literally makes EVERYONE worse. There is a reason GH generally seems to look more comfortable coming off the bench (other than last night). There is a reason DC looked great until he was inserted into the starting lineup. And there is a reason Marvin has sucked so bad this year (besides the obvious reason that he sucks). And that reason is big Al. He suckifies people.
Look at the evidence.....Hayward, DC, Burks, Marvin....all of these play much better when Al is off the court. It's not just limited to these guys either...I think everyone plays better w/o Al.

No way in hell the jazz re-sign Al. He stagnates the offense, and literally makes EVERYONE worse. There is a reason GH generally seems to look more comfortable coming off the bench (other than last night). There is a reason DC looked great until he was inserted into the starting lineup. And there is a reason Marvin has sucked so bad this year (besides the obvious reason that he sucks). And that reason is big Al. He suckifies people.
Look at the evidence.....Hayward, DC, Burks, Marvin....all of these play much better when Al is off the court. It's not just limited to these guys either...I think everyone plays better w/o Al.

Dutch's alt?

i'd rather get ****** by 30 men daily than endure another season of big Al's Alfensive alsketball.

I WANT MY JAZZ BASKETBALL BACK!

if you think that makes me a monkey who climbs three.

well here is a picture of me then:
monkey_wearing_clothes-11981.jpg

Attachments

• monkey_wearing_clothes-11981.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2
i'd rather get ****** by 30 men daily than endure another season of big Al's Alfensive alsketball.

I WANT MY JAZZ BASKETBALL BACK!

if you think that makes me a monkey who climbs three.

well here is a picture of me then:

If you can climb three ladies at the same time, you are a talent. Respect.