What's new

Rest Easy, The Jazz Will Be Awful

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
I think we're competitive for a bottom-5 record. Between a bunch of guys being inexperienced and a hodge podge of vets who are playing outside their normal role, I think we're good.

Saint Cy of JFC

I think we're competitive for a bottom-5 record. Between a bunch of guys being inexperienced and a hodge podge of vets who are playing outside their normal role, I think we're good.
I'm not sure if we are.

Are we deeper than Houston? Yes

Are we more talented than Houston? No

I just think our complete lack of shot creation is going to be super tough to overcome.

yamers

TankNote_BreakingT.jpg

Brsn

It’s only the preseason. Most of the team has never played together. Toronto has been playing together for awhile now. Although I don’t care if we lose this team will get better at playing together and probably be decent.

Saint Cy of JFC

It’s only the preseason. Most of the team has never played together. Toronto has been playing together for awhile now. Although I don’t care if we lose this team will get better at playing together and probably be decent.
Sure, this is certainly true.

But how much better? This is a team of players who cant create shots and don't move the ball well. What happens if this team ever gets in a "clutch" situation?