What's new

Retirement - Let's enjoy this draft

well, the first two lines sum up my thoughts on this topic...

there's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIoKr9VDg3A

a little history lesson for the young'uns

Maybe you're right, Hantlers.

This draft has me more excited about the Jazz than I ever expected. Seems so anti-climactic to follow it up with... no Jazz talk. We'll see.
I do need to slow down, and I want to.. but I do enjoy it. If talking Jazz and sharing it here is attention-whoring, in your book, I can live with that.

What begs to question is, are you still conducting this 'little experiment' as you called it? Or have you seriously become such a bitter person, irl, that they ONLY thing you ever post, ever, is stupid **** mixed with vitriol? I'm serious, you very well may have become the worst poster on this site. No hyperbole. Amazing that you were once considered a quality poster with some good takes... those days are in the past.. and hopefully in the future. Man up, because in the present, you're worthless.

I'm sorry that I don't suckle at the teet of PKM like everybody else on here.

And don't act like I was a quality poster with some good takes. I was a quality poster with some excellent takes. Get it right old man.

Prison (ban) time changed me man. I'm a hardened criminal now.

And every board needs a heel. It's too boring if we all agree.

franklin has taken that position, sorry.

True story:
PKM told his wife he was going to retire from Jazzfanz to spend more time with her. Mrs. PKM said, "who are you and why are you trying to ruin the great life I have right now?"

I feel bad. PKM has been eerily quiet today. Hope it wasn't all my fault.
On a positive note, this might be the only time since I signed up in 2010 that I've outposted him for a day.