What's new

Retirement - Let's enjoy this draft

I feel bad. PKM has been eerily quiet today. Hope it wasn't all my fault.
On a positive note, this might be the only time since I signed up in 2010 that I've outposted him for a day.

I think we can safely say the "retirement" has come into effect.....

RIP PKM

My sources tell me that PKM is pulling a Jason Kidd. A mod spot has been promised him on the realgm Jazz board upon retirement from Jazzfanz. Traitor.

I told y'all I misrepresented my intentions with the word 'retirement'..

I spent all day yesterday unplugged.. doing stuff irl.

I told y'all I misrepresented my intentions with the word 'retirement'..

I spent all day yesterday unplugged.. doing stuff irl.

I don't know if this is funny or sad but a couple weeks ago it was just perfect outside, low 70s, blue skies, light breeze, etc., so I told my son he needed to get out there. I told him that by the time you get as old as me you realize there aren't so many great days like this to take for granted.

He says they should make "Nice Day Simulator" for the computer and we wouldn't have to worry about it.

Sigh

I don't know if this is funny or sad but a couple weeks ago it was just perfect outside, low 70s, blue skies, light breeze, etc., so I told my son he needed to get out there. I told him that by the time you get as old as me you realize there aren't so many great days like this to take for granted.

He says they should make "Nice Day Simulator" for the computer and we wouldn't have to worry about it.

Sigh

You should be excited. You gave him an idea, he realized it was a good one, and identified a way to make money off of it.

Seems like a parenting win to me.

In all honesty, PKM, I think we all need to post less on here, lol. I understand the desire to cut back some, as well as the difficulty in actually doing so.

In all honesty, PKM, I think we all need to post less on here, lol. I understand the desire to cut back some, as well as the difficulty in actually doing so.

Yeah I have a feeling I'm starting to outlast my welcome here so I think I'm going to be posting less too.

I never understood why people suddenly stopped posting or deactivated their accounts.. but now I'm starting to understand.

Sometimes all it takes is 1 post/incident to push you over the edge. (Not saying this is the case for everyone of course)

Yeah I have a feeling I'm starting to outlast my welcome so I think I'm going to be posting less too.

I never understood why people suddenly stopped posting or deactivated their accounts.. but now I'm starting to understand.

Sometimes all it takes is 1 post/incident to push you over the edge. (Not saying this is the case for everyone of course)

Relax. .. there's no weenies JazzFanz. Punch back.... this ain't jazzgalz.

*in my best kkk voice*

Guys, lets just get both Wiggins and Parker. We would be really good. Think big and achieve. We can do this!!!!

*in my best kkk voice*

Guys, lets just get both Wiggins and Parker. We would be really good. Think big and achieve. We can do this!!!!

*in my best kkk voice*

#heart #soul #love #togetherness

posted from my htc one using tapaBONGO