What's new

Ricky Rubio / Eurobasket

I will say I have really enjoyed watching Rubio play. Excited to watch him in an offense that isn't post-centric.

Is Rubio turning Buddhist? He's looking more and more like Buddha with each passing day....

buddha017.jpg

DIycjS3XkAEoUFN.jpg

Slovenia is playing an entertaining basketball coached by Jazz assistant Kokoskov.

We can argue about the low level of the tournement but most games are fun to watch.

Slovenia is playing an entertaining basketball coached by Jazz assistant Kokoskov.

We can argue about the low level of the tournement but most games are fun to watch.

It is definitely to bad about all the missing players, but it is still the best basketball of the summer. Just saw the last few minutes of the Slovenian game as I got into work today, but they did a great job against France. I put them as vying to be the second best team along with Lithuania, Croatia, and maybe Latvia and Finland. However, the Croatia game yesterday shows that Spain is beatable.

Doncic is such a ... basketball player. He's the epitome of what you want out of a player skills-wise and bballIQ-wise.

Also... this made me literally LoL when I saw it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3LBbHKm_dg

Also, Kokoskov having hell of a FIBA Euro tournament. I didn't expect his team to look so good and win as many games.

Doncic is such a ... basketball player. He's the epitome of what you want out of a player skills-wise and bballIQ-wise.

Also, Kokoskov having hell of a FIBA Euro tournament. I didn't expect his team to look so good and win as many games.

They are pretty thin after Dragic/Doncic, but Prepelic has impressed me. He is a pretty good player and getting just enough from the frontcourt. Opponent in the quarters still up for grabs. Italy, Georgia, or Ukraine. They would probably rather avoid Italy.

Could Doncic in a Jazz uni be fate?

This is the kind of move that really leads me to making the James Harden comps.

Is this like how Christians hate homosexuality but claim not to hate homosexuals?

Well count me in on not liking man buns but loving Rubio. BTW, I also hated man purses, too. And thongs on men. Maybe it's most Euro styles I dislike. But I do have a man crush on Rudy.

Now, back to topic. I haven't watched any of theses games? Does Rubio look like the player he was during the last half of last season? If so, DL robbed Minny.

They need to give Markkanen the "Clutch" nickname. He's balling again in the final 5 minutes of a game. 7 consecutive points to give Finland 7 pts lead with 2 minutes remaining.

edit: 9 points in the last 3 minutes of the game! WOW!

Well count me in on not liking man buns but loving Rubio. BTW, I also hated man purses, too. And thongs on men. Maybe it's most Euro styles I dislike. But I do have a man crush on Rudy.

Now, back to topic. I haven't watched any of theses games? Does Rubio look like the player he was during the last half of last season? If so, DL robbed Minny.

Do you mean sandals? Are you that old? :)

Do you mean sandals? Are you that old? :)

No, I mean thong bottoms at Euro or South American beaches. But I guess that rule should also apply to women who are significantly overweight. Jelly rolls should be on display at the bakery and sausages at the deli.

No, I mean thong bottoms at Euro or South American beaches. But I guess that rule should also apply to women who are significantly overweight. Jelly rolls should be on display at the bakery and sausages at the deli.

Thanks for avoiding visual media to explain your point.