What's new

Ricky Rubio / Eurobasket

No, I mean thong bottoms at Euro or South American beaches. But I guess that rule should also apply to women who are significantly overweight. Jelly rolls should be on display at the bakery and sausages at the deli.

Speak for yourself. Some of us like jelly rolls.

No, I mean thong bottoms at Euro or South American beaches. But I guess that rule should also apply to women who are significantly overweight. Jelly rolls should be on display at the bakery and sausages at the deli.

Wait, when did male thongs and man purses become Euro styles? :D

Guis,

Men should be like this and stick to this. Women should be like that and stick to that. You know. From whence does this passion I feel about this and that come? From God or the Truth.

fin

Guis,

Men should be like this and stick to this. Women should be like that and stick to that. You know. From whence does this passion I feel about this and that come? From God or the Truth.

fin

Guis,

Don't tell me what to think, feel, be, or do... but let me tell you.

Salut

guis,

it's not a "man bun". Anytime somebody pulls their hair up into a knot-like shape on their head, it's called simply a "bun".

OMG! Know what I hate? When they came out with Manwich. Not only men like sloppy joes guis c'mon! Where was the media outrage?

Guis,

Salut

Hood don't be all up in herr claimin there is gender? Don't exist homie. You either is human or ya ain't. Ain't no sexes err nuthin ya dig? Talk back to me again an I'll bitch slap yo ***. Ain't no gender we all one people got it punk?

That's what NAOS is portly tryin ta say.

Guis,

Salut

the fact that you're going to boil it down to that -- i.e. the most ridiculous partisan option available to you -- says a lot about you, Bishop Spazz.

the fact that you're going to boil it down to that -- i.e. the most ridiculous partisan option available to you -- says a lot about you, Bishop Spazz.

I think you are great too! You crack me up. Everything we post "says a lot" about us, Bishop NAOS. :)

Pity that Alexey Shved wasted his talent...he could have been a solid Nba player!

Ha... the best thing he did was bring us the Rubio clip of him telling him to "change your face". He has such a sad face (not ugly... he just looks sad all the time).