What's new

Ricky Rubio / Eurobasket

What's most encouraging about Ricky is not that he's hit 48.6% of his FGs so far, or that he's made 48% of his 3s. It's the fact that he's shot 4.2 3-pointers per game, in less than 21 mpg. He's Spain's second leading scorer behind Pau Gasol, and -as long as it is within the flow of the offense- he continues to become more aggressive looking to score whether he's making shots or missing them.

Looks like he needs a little more arc on his shot to me. Especially from mid-range, you could hang your wash on that.

Looks like he needs a little more arc on his shot to me. Especially from mid-range, you could hang your wash on that.

In the words of Hot Rod, a "frozen rope?"
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Whatever he's done from the midpoint of last season through the present is good enough. If he cam keep up that shooting percentage, we got the bargain of the off-season by replacing Hill with Rubio.

that's Ricky's worst game so far. Looks clueless and hesitant. Missed wide open layup, wide open mid-ranger... wide open everything... missed.

Let's go Spain! This one's a bit tighter, I hope the Gasols step up, and Ricky. Too bad Juan Carlos Navarro is over his primer, he's been a badass player for us throughout the years.

Mark with the soft touch, he's looking great this game, Spain should pick up the pace a bit, kinda slow out there.

How great would it be if Rubio's pull up jumper rubbed off onto Exum. It would open up the rest of Dante's game if he could do that.