What's new

Ricky Rubio or Mike Conley?

I personally would rather go after otto porter jr and then over pay for malcolm brogdon next summer. (18 mil per year)

Brogdon, allen, neto
Mitchell, korver,
Ingles, sefolosha, finale
Porter, crowder
Gobert, udoh

I just love that line up. Potentially 3 40% shooters from 3 in the starting line up. With 4 shooters coming in off the bench

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app

I personally would rather go after otto porter jr and then over pay for malcolm brogdon next summer. (18 mil per year)

Brogdon, allen, neto
Mitchell, korver,
Porter, crowder
Gobert, udoh

I just love that line up. Potentially 3 40% shooters from 3 in the starting line up. With 4 shooters coming in off the bench

I love this idea. Conley and his contract scare me. I wonder how feasible it would be to get Brogdon.

I wonder how feasible it would be to get Brogdon.

The Bucks unloaded pretty much all of their bad contracts to Cleveland so they can keep everything intact. They probably prioritize their summer as Middleton, restricted Brogdon then the others. I don't see there being a scenario where Brogdon is allowed to leave.

Brogdon, allen, neto
Mitchell, korver,
Porter, crowder
Gobert, udoh

$18M isn't an overpay for Brogdon... they will match that all day.

bump

Aufkleber_Trollface.jpg

Ok, in all seriousness more respected pundits are talking Conley to Utah. I think Lowe has recently and the Duncd On guys did today.

Ok, in all seriousness more respected pundits are talking Conley to Utah. I think Lowe has recently and the Duncd On guys did today.

That is great news. Conley could be our third star.

Not if they have to pay Bledsoe also. They are looking at a max for Middleton and 20 to 25 mil for Bledsoe. They are going to have to choose at those prices Bledsoe or brogdon

They are a contender trying to keep a star they will retain Malcolm... Bledsoe has had knee issues and is getting up there... if they have to choose I’m guessing they let him walk... I doubt his market is 20-25M.

For current cost Rubio is a no brainer. Conley is way past his prime and declining.
He's averaging the second highest ppg of his career, he's a career 14 ppg scorer and averaging 20+ this season

Conley has a pretty big contract. But hes a damn goood player. Jazz could get a lot of use out of him and hed be a damn amazing fit on the jazz

Conley is a $60,000 Honda. Yeah it's a nice car but isn't worth 60 grand.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Decent post. But what if you are driving a pinto, have 60,000 to spend and there are no other cars in the world available to purchase? Maybe you just bite the bullet and buy that brand new accord (which is a very nice car and big upgrade from your pinto) for 60,000.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

He's averaging the second highest ppg of his career, he's a career 14 ppg scorer and averaging 20+ this season
17-18pts per game on the team which was in middle of playoff picture is more impressive to me than 20 pts on 2d worst team in the West.

You could get Conley for Favors and Rubio which is the most likely trade as those are both expiring.

As time goes on I’m more convinced we don’t really want a pg next to DM... I’ll take one but I’d like them to be big, good on defense, great shooter, and not control the ball as much as a traditional point guard.... sounds like more of a shooting guard to me. Honestly an upgrade at 2/3 and DM at point is what gives us the highest ceiling. DM/Ingles/Player X is what I want.