What's new

RIP Dalamon

Moe, how have you been. I haven't seen you in quite a while.

It always seems like we are only able to get together at funerals.
I know, I shouldn't be smiling and happy at a time like this, but I can't help it.

It's good to see you again.

You look great!
Have you lost weight?

as I matter of fact, yes. It's a new diet, I only eat what I pick with my own two hands.

ok, ok, that was gross...

good to see you too spazz :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ugh, and just when I suddenly have to move out of Edmonton a few months early.

I got his digits, and I have to move my stuff out Saturday/Sunday. I'm going to pester him to watch the Wizards game with me.

For the record, I was the one that sent/proposed the fifth infraction. The person that was involved wanted no infraction issued. Dal even apologized to this person but it wasn't going to change it.

Trout is as much to blame!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the record, I was the one that sent/proposed the fifth infraction. The person that was involved wanted no infraction issued. Dal even apologized to this person but it wasn't going to change it.

Fair enough.

Dal did commit "the crime".

I believe this totally.

I have been telling Dalamon to stop listening to Trout that he's making all the **** up about _______________ getting him banned and having an 'in' with the mods .. but Dal decided to trust Trout over me. (was that ever a slap in the face, lololol)

haven't you too not realized correcting thee board genious is a loosing endeavor? It is eSe for all intensive purposes (ese = S in Spanish, as well as Spanish, not SSpanish).

Thou Shalt Not Correct Me! YOU WILL LOOSE!
(red in uh booming voice)

haven't you too not realized correcting thee board genious is a loosing endeavor? It is eSe for all intensive purposes (ese = S in Spanish, as well as Spanish, not SSpanish).

Thou Shalt Not Correct Me! YOU WILL LOOSE!
(red in uh booming voice)

fast paste offence

(that was an ACTUAL, forrealz, post on the Kentucky board .. as much as I hate to admit it)

I believe that Dalamon was sorry, and it was good of him to apologize. It was in the heat of the election, but he knew it was playing with fire.

Dalamon will be missed in chat, and on the board. He'll be back soon enough.

Let this be a lesson to all you youngsters out there. Never take the bait of a man with a fish as his username.

Kinda catchy, eh?

Rick-Roll3.gif