What's new

RIP Fab Melo

I'm dead. What do I care?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Because the totality of your life could be summed up in your last experience of having sex with someone who has sex with dead bodies.

Because the totality of your life could be summed up in your last experience of having sex with someone who has sex with dead bodies.

Again, I'm dead. What do I care? Quite literally, I wouldn't have a care in the world. Hell, I really don't care what people think of me now while I'm alive.

Again, I'm dead. What do I care? Quite literally, I wouldn't have a care in the world. Hell, I really don't care what people think of me now while I'm alive.

What if you die and go to a place where the most important thing is what people think about you and how you lived your life and ended your life?

What if you die and go to a place where the most important thing is what people think about you and how you lived your life and ended your life?

If I don't care now, in a place in which a lot of people feel the way you describe this mythical location, why would I care then?

If I don't care now, in a place in which a lot of people feel the way you describe this mythical location, why would I care then?

I saw Fab play in the DLeague in Boise and in that game he was a beast. I couldn't figure out why he never stuck in the show.

The guy had a bizarre run. I remember he got suspended a couple of times in college - once right before the tournament which ****ed up everyone's bracket. Apparently he was suspended for academics but who the hell gets suspended for academics in a power house school right before the tournament?

Guy got zero play in the NBA - no one gave him a chance.

Who knows maybe he was telling the truth and just wanted to go back to Brazil.