What's new

Rittenhouse

Oh crap. My bad, thanks for the correction. Wtf is the congressional gold medal?
"The Congressional Gold Medal is an award bestowed by the United States Congress. It is Congress's highest expression of national appreciation for distinguished achievements and contributions by individuals or institutions."

Rittenhouse doesn't deserve this award. Thankfully Congress isn't quite this ridiculous yet. This is the same award that was given to the security guard Eugene Goodman who led the rioters away from Congress members during the Jan 6 insurrection. And George Washington.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

“He just wants a normal quiet life…”

And then within one week does interviews with Tucker and photo ops with Donald and Charlie Kirk.

1638127061678.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: MVP
We are entering the phase of this dystopian novel where trial-by-combat starts back up. Soon, roving bands will patrol the street enforcing whatever "laws" they want to.

Unless we're already there, of course.
It'll happen for sure if the 'de-fund the police' crowd gains power. Thankfully most Democrats are realizing now that idea is idiocy. For what that looks like, private policing is very normal in South Africa. Gated communities have private security that are heavily armed. Residents of the community effectively pay a professional, uniformed "roving band" to enforce laws in the community. There are almost half a million people employed in the private security industry in South Africa. Security becomes a luxury. We see a little of that in the US when 'defund-the-police' politicians immediately go out to hire massive private security details to keep themselves safe while they gut police budgets in the areas they represent.

I have a feeling that any politician who uttered the phrase "defund the police" and had it caught on camera is going to really regret it in the upcoming elections.

The right has made Jan 6 to be honorable

Kyle Rittenhouse to be a hero.

And Rep Massie knows exactly what he’s doing here:

We have a sick culture that is speeding towards authoritarianism.

• Wow

****ing idiots

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I think my mom bought that exact same love seat (in a set with a couch, large chair, and ottoman) at Costco some 15 to 20 years ago.

Was it supposed to come with a 7 person arsenal? I don't think we got that box. I'm gonna be on the phone with Costco corporate tomorrow...

Guess it’s a Republican thing now…..

• Angry
This is so cool. Hilarious!

Remember, he’s just a normal kid who wants a normal quiet life…

I predict he doesn't live past 35. I say that because he's either going to fall into a deep dark depression and off himself or he's going to try to escape that deep dark depression and become an opioid abuser. He's beyond redemption at this point.

On a side note, it is one thing to "do what you have to do" and protect yourself or others with deadly force. It is entirely something else to revel in it. One could, in a way, be considered noble. The other can only be described as utterly disgusting and reprehensible.

I predict he doesn't live past 35. I say that because he's either going to fall into a deep dark depression and off himself or he's going to try to escape that deep dark depression and become an opioid abuser. He's beyond redemption at this point.

On a side note, it is one thing to "do what you have to do" and protect yourself or others with deadly force. It is entirely something else to revel in it. One could, in a way, be considered noble. The other can only be described as utterly disgusting and reprehensible.
Don't forget the really dark likely outcome. He falls into a deep depression that can only be alleviated by shooting up a Walmart.

Don't forget the really dark likely outcome. He falls into a deep depression that can only be alleviated by shooting up a Walmart.
I don't want to be shot, but if I am going to be, I hope it would be as I walk into Wal-Mart. At least I won't have to go into that ********.

That’s what blows my mind. He’s been given a second chance. Many people aren’t given second chances. Certainly not those two people who he killed. And yet he’s joking about it?

I’ve never killed another human being. But I’m pretty sure that if I did, even in “self defense”, I wouldn’t be joking around about it. It seems like something deeply dark and disturbing is manifesting itself with all of these joke interviews. I don’t like it one bit.

And it’s just hilarious how people on here claimed that he was like some sweet benevolent innocent child who defended “his community” and now just wants to live a nice quiet normal life. That’s exactly the opposite of what he’s doing. Which is crazy to me because the only thing he’s famous for is killing people that the right wing hates. It’s grotesque.

Well if anyone in that walmart has a criminal record or a gun on them then it would be self defense so its all good if he does that since im certain there would be some of both in there

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app