What's new

Rittenhouse

To be fair, it would be hard for anyone to turn down the kind of cash that people are throwing at Rittenhouse right now.
I would take it. Why not?

That’s what blows my mind. He’s been given a second chance. Many people aren’t given second chances. Certainly not those two people who he killed. And yet he’s joking about it?

I’ve never killed another human being. But I’m pretty sure that if I did, even in “self defense”, I wouldn’t be joking around about it. It seems like something deeply dark and disturbing is manifesting itself with all of these joke interviews. I don’t like it one bit.

And it’s just hilarious how people on here claimed that he was like some sweet benevolent innocent child who defended “his community” and now just wants to live a nice quiet normal life. That’s exactly the opposite of what he’s doing. Which is crazy to me because the only thing he’s famous for is killing people that the right wing hates. It’s grotesque.
He's the poster child for idiots clamoring for a civil war.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

But I’m pretty sure that if I did, even in “self defense”, I wouldn’t be joking around about it. It seems like something deeply dark and disturbing is manifesting itself with all of these joke interviews. I don’t like it one bit.
A lot of humor comes from fear and pain. I don't know what I would do in his situation.

A lot of humor comes from fear and pain. I don't know what I would do in his situation.
I know what you’d do. You’re not a crappy human being. You wouldn’t be appearing on every Fox News show, every RW podcast, and every TPUSA fundraiser. I think it’s safe to admit that he wanted to be a RW star by killing people he disagreed with politically and now he’s getting his wish. He’s enjoying every moment of this disgusting fame.

And dont forget, Trump = moroni
I thought Trump was actually God. At least, in his own estimation. He is just a little off of Kim Jong-Il. After all, even Trump never had 9 holes-in-one on a single 9-hole round of golf, and the first round he ever played too. So suck that Trump!

To this day it blows my mind that 1/3 of Americans passionately feel like this is their guy.

ASERXF7A4M34REPLRFRZS2QM2Q.gif

You do realize each and every one of you are sheep, right!! Why is it that just because you are right or left you have to automatically believe and know that Kyle was innocent or guilty, or you know what was in his heart. This only serves the agenda that his or her politician has, and yet most are too dumb to know that said politician is the only one that benefits. The only thing we should look at in this case is the facts. And the facts are that Kyle broke no laws and video clearly shows that he was defending himself. I do believe Kyle made a bad choice being there, but it doesn’t change the fact that in the eyes of the law that he broke no laws. Everything about this case represents everything that is wrong with politics and our government. There was no reason for the prosecutors to bring this to trial, but did because it pushed their political agenda. Same can be said for the whole Kap situation. So for this purpose I won’t vote for any political candidate that is only a servant to his Affiliation.

Simply put we need a political revolution and take back our Government that was set up to serve the American people not us serving our leaders in office because that’s what’s happening on either side

You do realize each and every one of you are sheep, right!! Why is it that just because you are right or left you have to automatically believe and know that Kyle was innocent or guilty, or you know what was in his heart. This only serves the agenda that his or her politician has, and yet most are too dumb to know that said politician is the only one that benefits. The only thing we should look at in this case is the facts. And the facts are that Kyle broke no laws and video clearly shows that he was defending himself. I do believe Kyle made a bad choice being there, but it doesn’t change the fact that in the eyes of the law that he broke no laws. Everything about this case represents everything that is wrong with politics and our government. There was no reason for the prosecutors to bring this to trial, but did because it pushed their political agenda. Same can be said for the whole Kap situation. So for this purpose I won’t vote for any political candidate that is only a servant to his Affiliation.

Simply put we need a political revolution and take back our Government that was set up to serve the American people not us serving our leaders in office because that’s what’s happening on either side

Silly thread for this post. Almost every poster who is comsidered on the left said that he should be found innocent.
I think we are all pretty much in agreement on the outcome of the trial.
Maybe you are the sheep?

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Now he’s comparable to Jesus Christ

Implying that conservatives think Rittenhouse is some kind of Jesus character is beyond the pale of acceptable discussion. Kirk's statement was about Biblical cases/teachings against false witness/false accusation. Not about the accused being all Jesus-like.

I looked at some of the earlier stuff in posts above, and honestly, some of it is disgusting. Rittenhouse's jokes are self-degrading in some cases. I think the only kind of psychological analysis I'd want to invoke here is that his bad jokes/lack of good judgment are a kind of decompression from the horror he recently experienced. But I agree here that he's not "just a good kid". I'm sure no one in here wants to lock up every guy who brags about losing his virginity already.

I expect his appeal or usefulness to conservatives will be lost about as quickly as his virginity. Leftists may take a few bows for helping to disappear him media-speaking.

But the idea of bearing false witness being a sin is something that should be applied to every damn Marxist or proponent of any other cause.

Unless you intend to actually destroy humanity, or any human institution for that matter, things like truth and facts have to be your right values.