What's new

Rittenhouse

Bubble-Boy.jpg

Or maybe there’s just a lot of people out there who can see how twisted and deranged leftists are. There’s a distinction between the liberals and leftists, and the twisted fallacies of leftists aren’t popular, nor should they be. They’re the loudest voice in the room, there also the voice everyone’s rolling their eyes at just wishing you’d get some help.
Lmao, The above "voted for Bernie". At least you understand that a distinction exists between libs and leftists. Its sad that you're wrong about everything else.

Lmao, The above "voted for Bernie". At least you understand that a distinction exists between libs and leftists. Its sad that you're wrong about everything else.
I’m not. But carry on. Leftists are morons. Bernie is certainly on the line of who I am willing to support, but his policies for the most part I support. Leftists are every bit as toxic and horrible as right wing extremists in their divisive, lying rhetoric. Had the driver in Wisconsin been a white guy we’d be having some twisted fallacy today about how white supremacy strikes again by leftists.

Last edited:
Anytime I've seen AOC speak I've been impressed. I don't really support all of her policy ideas, but I think she has a pretty strong command of the issues she speaks on.

I’m not. But carry on. Leftists are morons. Bernie is certainly on the line of who I am willing to support, but his policies for the most part I support. Leftists are every bit as toxic and horrible as right wing extremists in their divisive, lying rhetoric. Had the driver in Wisconsin been a white guy we’d be having some twisted fallacy today about how white supremacy strikes again by leftists.
You've used the word "leftist" more times in this discussion that the rest of the board has, probably in a year (outside of responding to you, obviously).

Show me on the doll where the leftists hurt you.

You've used the word "leftist" more times in this discussion that the rest of the board has, probably in a year (outside of responding to you, obviously).

Show me on the doll where the leftists hurt you.

Shrug. I don't know what to tell him. Leftists aren't bad or morons. They frequently and primarily advocate for the improvement of the material conditions of all of us and especially the poor and persecuted. Some extremists might be weird but hyper-focusing on the edge cases is disingenuous. but, I guess if you're gonna hate the left for no reason, you're in the right country and also fighting against what are, more than likely, your own interests.

Self defense has been a common excuse of white vigilantism. I don't see him running to another state to "defend that community" that dissimilar from past cases of white vigilantism. It's a common excuse for taking the law into one's own hands.
Could be right, but at the end of the day, he broke no laws, was attacked and defended himself. Regardless of what was in his heart or mind, he broke no laws. I’m fine with the verdict

Yes, and all those wonderful people showed up just to "protest" That's all they did.

No of course not. You must not have read my post. The “protesters” were actually murderous baby rapers participating in a purge. Rittenhouse was just visiting a friend and was attacked by them

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Shrug. I don't know what to tell him. Leftists aren't bad or morons. They frequently and primarily advocate for the improvement of the material conditions of all of us and especially the poor and persecuted. Some extremists might be weird but hyper-focusing on the edge cases is disingenuous. but, I guess if you're gonna hate the left for no reason, you're in the right country and also fighting against what are, more than likely, your own interests.
Right wing extremists rationalize their garbage just like leftists rationalize there’s. Leftists are horrible agenda and narrative driven people who lie and twist every chance they get to further their agenda and narratives. Hyper focusing on extremists is what the left does every day, they are desperate in their ways to paint everyone extremists.

Anytime I've seen AOC speak I've been impressed. I don't really support all of her policy ideas, but I think she has a pretty strong command of the issues she speaks on.
AOC’s a politican who couldn’t garner 30% of the vote in 90% of districts across America. She also is someone who voted against a good infrastructure bill because “it didn’t go far enough”. Nothing epitomizes leftists stupidity more than “the squads” vote on that.

AOC’s a politican who couldn’t garner 30% of the vote in 90% of districts across America. She also is someone who voted against a good infrastructure bill because “it didn’t go far enough”. Nothing epitomizes leftists stupidity more than “the squads” vote on that.
That really has nothing to do with what I said about her. Not sure why you wanted to post random thoughts as though they were a response to my post.

That really has nothing to do with what I said about her. Not sure why you wanted to post random thoughts as though they were a response to my post.
They are. AOC is an idiot, but she’s popular on the echo chamber called Twitter so applaud! “This bill doesn’t go far enough even if it benefits my constituents I’m taking my ball and going home”.

They are. AOC is an idiot, but she’s popular on the echo chamber called Twitter so applaud! “This bill doesn’t go far enough even if it benefits my constituents I’m taking my ball and going home”
AOC is smarter than you are and it's not even close. You don't have to agree with a person to see their intelligence and she is both educated and very intelligent.