What's new

Robyn Haywad reaffirms what many have suspected

Hot wife, 3 kids, and financial security for generations to come doesn't really match my idea of 'loser'.

But you do you, forum poster.

Loser is a grown man playing video games umpteen hours while ignoring his family. While his wife posts on the internet how pathetic her life is. Do you really think money and the fact that his wife is hot makes him a better person ? Yeah I’m ok doing me. Thnx.

Loser is a grown man playing video games umpteen hours while ignoring his family. While his wife posts on the internet how pathetic her life is. Do you really think money and the fact that his wife is hot makes him a better person ? Yeah I’m ok doing me. Thnx.
Better person? No. Not a loser when he has a family and $30 million annually, and is one of the 100 best in the world at what he does for a living? Yes.

Obviously if his home life sucks, or his wife is a bitch or whatever, that changes things. But it doesn't suddenly make Hayward a loser. Ignoring his family? Give me a ****ing break, do you hang out with your family with every second of your off time? Do you have 5 months off every year and the money to treat your wife and kids to any experience on Earth?

Better person? No. Not a loser when he has a family and $30 million annually, and is one of the 100 best in the world at what he does for a living? Yes.

Obviously if his home life sucks, or his wife is a bitch or whatever, that changes things. But it doesn't suddenly make Hayward a loser. Ignoring his family? Give me a ****ing break, do you hang out with your family with every second of your off time? Do you have 5 months off every year and the money to treat your wife and kids to any experience on Earth?

Answering question 1 yeah pretty much. Money doesn’t mean **** if you’re not present with your family. In worldly terms sure he’s doing well. Personally he seems like a loser. Daddy’s always happy

All the wasted time at work, when you could be a loser who makes $30 million dollars and have half the year off to be with the family.

Yawwnnn. I like s lot of your stuff but you enjoy childish schoolyard bickering too much.

Dude is good enough at a sport to get paid craploads and can do expensive stuff with his kids. Great. Chooses to regularly spend 8 hours straight or whatever time it takes playing video games. You admire him for all this. Cool. Each to their own.

Yawwnnn. I like s lot of your stuff but you enjoy childish schoolyard bickering too much.

Dude is good enough at a sport to get paid craploads and can do expensive stuff with his kids. Great. Chooses to regularly spend 8 hours straight or whatever time it takes playing video games. You admire him for all this. Cool. Each to their own.
Fair enough. I do tend to call people out when they say dumb stuff, and if they continue to double down then I will keep reaffirming my stance. People don't even think about what they are saying so often around here, not that this matters, but it's just the mentality I've adopted.

I do not admire Gordon Hayward at all. But I do not think he is a loser. And I would never label anyone as such (especially with what I do know about him) based on a 90 second clip, where we get about 5 seconds worth of his personal life.

Fair enough. I do tend to call people out when they say dumb stuff, and if they continue to double down then I will keep reaffirming my stance. People don't even think about what they are saying so often around here, not that this matters, but it's just the mentality I've adopted.

I do not admire Gordon Hayward at all. But I do not think he is a loser. And I would never label anyone as such (especially with what I do know about him) based on a 90 second clip, where we get about 5 seconds worth of his personal life.

Eh I’m probably thinking more in a personal sense based on his actions over the last few years and this thrown in ... the bitterness comes out still once in a while n

If there’s a mature person out there who hasn’t looked critically at his/her video game addiction, then I haven’t met him/her. When there are easily 100 better things to do with all those hours, then....

And, for the record, I’ve always been hard on Haywood for the video game thing.

Do you know what teasing and hyperbole is?

I'm sure Hayward's wife is really upset with her life.

Do you know what teasing and hyperbole is?

I'm sure Hayward's wife is really upset with her life.

Ah yeah. Teasing is making an Instagram post about kids pleading for a free agent to stay.

And I’m sure you’d know that behind a great many jokes spouses tell about each other is an element of truth ?

Ah yeah. Teasing is making an Instagram post about kids pleading for a free agent to stay.

And I’m sure you’d know that behind a great many jokes spouses tell about each other is an element of truth ?
Why would Cy know that?

What a steaming pile of **** this thread is. I bet most of you come home, park yourself on the couch, and channel surf all night. But at least you're not video game losers!