What's new

Robyn Haywad reaffirms what many have suspected

Thank god I don’t have kids. Lol

Even then I stopped playing video games a few years into my marriage and only played 2K and Madden, and didn’t play all day, I’d get bored after 1 or 2 games.

Thank god I don’t have kids. Lol

Even then I stopped playing video games a few years into my marriage and only played 2K and Madden, and didn’t play all day, I’d get bored after 1 or 2 games.
I never did online gaming. Always seemed to complicated I would do careers and **** on madden and 2K.

Nothing better than a bunch of self righteous ****s on an internet forum preaching how others should spend their time. I bet people like @Douchebag K are so prim and proper they only **** once per day, in the morning like you're supposed to.

What a steaming pile of **** this thread is. I bet most of you come home, park yourself on the couch, and channel surf all night. But at least you're not video game losers!
At the very least we all spend 7+ hours a week watching grown men bounce a ball around and then discuss it online.

My philosophy is to minimize interaction with the little uns. This hands-off approach teaches greater self-sufficiency and sets the bar low so my kids don’t come to expect anything from me. It works well.

Wes, don't you;

A) Have about 20 kids?

B) Work with children professionally?

Who isn't? I had an earth shattering one this morning after eating a dozen oysters and a 500 gram eye fillet last night. Rock Wall in Hobart, fantastic.

on topic, have to tried a joint called Pure South ? in southbank 100% Tassie produce ..

What a steaming pile of **** this thread is. I bet most of you come home, park yourself on the couch, and channel surf all night. But at least you're not video game losers!
Nah. My daughter pretty much dictates what I do when I get home. Typically right when I get home she wants to play "kitties".
From there it's jumping off the stairs to tackle me, then usually some "get you" which is basically tag except I'm always it. We actually just got back from the pool a bit ago. When the TV is on its puppy dog pals, Muppet babies, oomie zoomie, paw patrol ...... She often wants to watch this panic at the Disco song/video called high hopes. It's her favorite.

I watch jazz games and shows my wife and I like after she is in bed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Wes, don't you;

A) Have about 20 kids?

B) Work with children professionally?

A) 3

B) Yes, but I manage them well. I teach them a concept and then see if they can apply it. No one works well with someone hovering over their shoulder and they’re in high school, not little babies. So once they start working, I usually kick my feet up on my desk and go through work emails, grade online, and so forth while they slave. Seriously. Though not that much this year because I hate my bosses.

Who isn't? I had an earth shattering one this morning after eating a dozen oysters and a 500 gram eye fillet last night. Rock Wall in Hobart, fantastic.
500 grams? English please

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yes. We are THE most important place in the universe.
tenor.gif