What's new

Rockets Ain't ****

I'm actually surprised I thought maybe I'm the only one who thought this.

The Jazz are not who we thought the Jazz were after the all star break (way before to be fair too.)

I was finishing Game of Thrones season 2 last night. As Tyrion Lannister said, "There's a lot of brave men trying to break through that gate. Let's **** them in the ***."

**** the Rockets. **** the fans mad we play the Rockets.

It's not progress if you matchup better with one team in the first round. It's the first round. Do what has to be done.

Anyone know if we’ve played the rockets the most of any team?

It sure seems like every other year we play them. In my lifetime alone I remember:

Twice in the mid 90s (lost both against Dream)
Twice in the finals runs (once in the WCF “the shot” and once in the first round)
Twice with Dwill (I still remember clutch melting down after AK47’s flop against Scola)
And now twice with CP3 and Harden

I’m gaining confidence.
This. Thanks to teh jazzfanz. I woke up and saw the results of last night and was in a horrible mood. Had to work a 12 today (almost done thank God). It was a damn blizzard outside. And work was a nightmare (even had a smoke today for the first time in a few weeks). So I was pessimistic and salty

**** that noise. Ya'll convinced me

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Anyone know if we’ve played the rockets the most of any team?

It sure seems like every other year we play them. In my lifetime alone I remember:

Twice in the mid 90s (lost both against Dream)
Twice in the finals runs (once in the WCF “the shot” and once in the first round)
Twice with Dwill (I still remember clutch melting down after AK47’s flop against Scola)
And now twice with CP3 and Harden

Rockets 8
Trail Blazers 6
Lakers 6
SuperSonics/OKC 5
Spurs 5
Warriors 4
Nuggets 4
Suns 3
Kings 3
Clippers 3
Mavericks 2
Bulls 2

Anyone know if Rubio and Neto will play? What the hell happened to Neto? Didn’t he just barely come back from injury?

A few differences this year--
-- Thabo is healthy.
-- We have Kyle Korver who can go off.
-- Mitchell has a year under his belt and has different ways to finish at the rim.
-- Houston doesn't have Ariza to guard Mitchell.
-- Eric Gordon was a legit 6th man last year. This year he's been streaky at best.
-- Chris Paul has lost another half step.
-- As much as we rely on Jae Crowder, they rely on PJ Tucker.

We blew them out a couple times this year.

A few differences this year--
-- Thabo is healthy.
-- We have Kyle Korver who can go off.
-- Mitchell has a year under his belt and has different ways to finish at the rim.
-- Houston doesn't have Ariza to guard Mitchell.
-- Eric Gordon was a legit 6th man last year. This year he's been streaky at best.
-- Chris Paul has lost another half step.
-- As much as we rely on Jae Crowder, they rely on PJ Tucker.

We blew them out a couple times this year.

Not to mention no Ariza or M’bah a Moute. That’s what gave Ingles and Mitchell trouble. Favors moving good and beasting going in.

Guys @Saint Cy of JFC said they ain't ****... which means they could be awesome, fantastic, wonderful... or peepee, puke, trash... really any non-**** item. I would feel better if they were in fact ****... please start a new thread that is less vague.