What's new

Rockets Ain't ****

The rockets are number 1 in the league since the allstar break. Just wait until we get destroyed the first game, this thread will come toppling down

Where did I leave that ban button...

Last edited:
They sort of mention the Jazz for a sentence and a half, before talking about how they'll face the Warriors in the second round.

They are looking past the Jazz.

giphy.gif

I was trolling their forum last night before I got banned. Same thing. All the talk is about their GS matchup. If we win, the quotes thread will be epic.

Punching them in the mouf a few times would feel like a win given how much they are looking past us. This is the perfect recipe for an upset.

Quin really should be able to exploit a team like Houston over a 7 game series, but it’s still down to the players to execute.

If they are switching everything we need to make Harden work on defense, we need to get the ball to Rudy when he has a tiny dude switched onto him. We need to put Rudy in offensive rebounding position where all he needs to do is get over some 6’3” dude. All possible, but none of it really happened consistently last year. Quin isn’t stupid so obviously it’s more complicated than that, but I do think the Jazz and Snyder can be way more adaptable than Houston over a two week series. Houston doesn’t have a whole lot of variation in what kind of team they can be.

The issue is that we have exactly one dude who can create for himself, and against a switching D that just ruins a lot of our offense.

Really excited to see how Quin evolves the game plan over time, hopefully he gets more than 5 games to do it this time.

I was trolling their forum last night before I got banned. Same thing. All the talk is about their GS matchup. If we win, the quotes thread will be epic.

Jesus lord, please let us win game one in Houston. We might want to have a crisis prevention phone line on stand by. Rockets fans are emotionally weak to begin with...then watching your bully come into your house and take your ****...

I really want to believe that we can beat Houston in 6 or 7. But I have literally no faith that Rubio and Neto can stay healthy that long. They’ve both been in and out of the lineup all season long with injuries. If we lose our point guards, it puts so much more pressure on Mitchell and Ingles. Really could have used Exum and Burks. Jazz don’t have enough guards that can create.

Jesus lord, please let us win game one in Houston. We might want to have a crisis prevention phone line on stand by. Rockets fans are emotionally weak to begin with...then watching your bully come into your house and take your ****...

Yep. Last year after the Warriors loss, they made their forum private for a while on Reddit due to avalanche of trolls (people don't like the Rockets). If the Jazz beat them, there's a chance they just delete the whole thing.

Harden and CP have some playoff meltdowns. Cause some adversity... maybe have a hot shooting game 1 and just watch the destruction.

I think Rudy will be the key. Our whole focus this year was to give him the ball underneath the basket. As soon as rockets switch on him, we will hit him and make them pay.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I think Rudy will be the key. Our whole focus this year was to give him the ball underneath the basket. As soon as rockets switch on him, we will hit him and make them pay.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I'm guessing he remembers all those idiots saying how much Capela out-played him too.