What's new

Roe v Wade Obvious Consequences

remember when we had the baby bonus and junkies were having kids like farm animals? Offer them 25k cash to get sterilized, save the tax payer a fortune in the long run. I also think IVF should be tax deductible or even a tax rebate. If I wanted to support single mothers I go to strip joints.

i think you mean WHEN you go to strip joints ??

oh man yeah the bogans went to town with the plasma bonus

i think you mean WHEN you go to strip joints ??

oh man yeah the bogans went to town with the plasma bonus

Been ages since I've frequented a gentlemen's club... ahem....

The junkie down the road from my Aunt had 5 of the bastards, with three different blokes. Mole.

Been ages since I've frequented a gentlemen's club... ahem....

The junkie down the road from my Aunt had 5 of the bastards, with three different blokes. Mole.

mate i worked at the community health centre in Doveton for a bit many years ago. Every kid in attendance had a different surname

mate i worked at the community health centre in Doveton for a bit many years ago. Every kid in attendance had a different surname

And was costing you money. I used to listen to these mother****ers at work, call my case worker! I want to speak to the liaison officer! How can I be expected to eat a free cheese and ham sandwich, can i get a steak? How am I supposed to get home? I can't stay in my free accommodation its not nice enough and nobody cleans it for me. I'm stood there thinking its never too late to think about family planning.

No one likes abortion. The cure of being anti choice, however, is worse than the disease. The cure is punitive and will always disproportionately hit women and poor women the most. The cure involves scaring OBGYNs out of business. It involves tracking women’s personal information, medicines, and where they travel. It leads to doctors refraining to treat women until they’re in shock. It leads to awful painful cases that do more damage to women’s bodies that could be easily avoided. And it opens up Pandora’s box of IVF embryos. If life begins at conception then don’t all of those embryos deserve to live? It opens pandora’s box on medicine. Is birth control a form of abortion?

Hate abortion?

Want to actually build a pro life movement?

1. Support comprehensive sex edu. Abstinence only isn’t helpful.
2. Support free birth control.
3. Support stronger laws against rape and sexual assault. Require that men pay child support.
4. Support local public schools and universal health care.
5. Provide additional funding for pre-k and child care. This might require higher taxes (ohhh noooeeess).

Otherwise, you’re just part of the anti choice movement that isn’t helping anything.
Good post. Especially the first sentence. I feel like some folks out there think that other folks are actually pro abortion. No one is pro abortion. No one is intentionally getting pregnant because they think abortions are fun and awesome and they can't wait to get one.

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

Arizona Repubs seems determined to make this an issue for Democrats this fall. Aight. Thanks for the assist! Elections most definitely have consequences. Thanks MAGA, for helping Biden win Arizona again. You can’t keep blaming rigged voting machines or Chinese bamboo ballots for you losing when you run poor candidates and promote unpopular opinions.

Last edited:
Arizona Repubs seems determined to make this an issue for Democrats this fall. Aight. Thanks for the assist! Elections most definitely have consequences. Thanks MAGA, for helping Biden win Arizona again. You can’t keep blaming rigged voting machines or Chinese bamboo ballots for you losing when you run poor candidates and promote unpopular opinions.

I guess in a worst case scenario that women whose life is not in any danger will have to suffer the equality of not being able to kill their own children in Arizona without suffering the same consequences as if the woman had killed someone else's children or if a man had killed his children. This obsession with creating a carveout in the law to let women kill their own children for fun is barbaric.

"Kill their own children for fun."
HUGE eyeroll. No one thinks abortions are fun. What an idiotic statement.

"Kill their own children for fun."
HUGE eyeroll. No one thinks abortions are fun. What an idiotic statement.
Rape and incest combined make up less than 1% of abortions. Vague "health of the mother or baby" make up 7% of abortions.

The vast majority of mothers choosing to kill their children, like 92% of them, are....

Nearly all laws relating to prohibitions on abortions have provisions excepting rape, incest, and health of the mother. Even the 1864 law has a provision allowing abortion in cases where the mother's life it at issue. No, no. Advocates for letting mothers kill their children argue the fringe rape, incest, health cases but none are satisfied with only those situations being allowed. It is the blanket consequence-free killing of children the advocates want. I stand by my opinion that a mother who was not the victim of rape, or incest, or bearing an unhealthy baby, or having her own life at risk, which is the vast majority of child killings in our country, being free from any consequences for killing her own child is barbaric.

lol

I love it how women are always the ones who can be blamed for abortion. That’s the tell too. It’s actually not about abortion or life. It’s about correcting the social hierarchy in their minds, keeping women in their appropriate places.

Last edited:
lol

I love it how women are always the ones who can be blamed for abortion. That’s the tell too. It’s actually not about abortion or life. It’s about correcting the social hierarchy in their minds, keeping women in their appropriate places.
Right. I mean, at the absolute most, how many abortions could a woman get in her lifetime? Assume 1 a month between the ages of, say, 15 and 45, so 30 years * 12 months, that would be 360. A man can be the cause of that many in a month, with proper vitamins and such.