What's new

Rolling Stone Controversial Cover

Agree re: pride. Thought your post was suggesting the USA was worse than other countries. Pride is a universal problem.

Nope. The thing I hate second most in America is people who say "in Europe..." or "in Europe they" or "in Canada..." or ....

The Klingons are better. That's about it.

Klingons are a classic misuse of the word honor. They are prideful. They are capable of honorable acts, but they are motivated by their pride.

Hey I just said they were better, not perfect. But don't ever let a klingon hear you say that.

It's been done before. Quit pretending to be outraged/shocked people.
charles-manson-rolling-stone-cover-vtr.jpg

Rolling Stone has always been a magazine with a political agenda disguising themselves as a music magazine. Good to see them give this monster the attention that he covets.

Why are people surprised? This is Rolling Stone. They did the same thing with Charles Manson.

Edit: Hiphop beat me to it.

Anyway, I'm obviously missing something because I don't understand why people are supposedly mad. Someone spell it out to me, I guess.

I live outside of Boston (in NH), people are upset because they are giving this person more publicity in the media. People are trying to get on with their lives and putting him on magazines and newspapers or even talking about the jerk upsets people. People have to live without loved ones and losses of legs and arms and then they wake up and see this ******* on a magazine looking like he is some musician. Whether you agree or not I think that is the reason why most people around Boston and the surrounding areas are pissed.