What's new

Ronnie Brewer to Bulls

Originally Posted by Archie Moses
How would it make you guys feel if the Chicago Jazz won a title next year? Please explain with pictures.

offensive image removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
If Brewer is to start for the team, then they are dead against us.... the best shooter in that starting 5 would be Boozer.

He's not worth 4 million a year. I'm real glad Chicago took him, eliminating any chance the Jazz had of acquiring him.

Couldn't of said it better. Glad he is gone.

Rose
Brewer
Deng
Boozer
Noah

Hmmm sounds like Zone defense against them? ha ha they are a joke. Rose won't be able to do anything.

You think it was bad having AK & Brewer on the court while Deron and Boozer tried to run the pick and roll? They will have an even tougher time.

We at least had Okur spreading the court. And Rose's outside shot sucks compared to Deron's. Whoever is making these decisions will be fired in the next 2 years.

Why all the Brewer hate? Brewer was one of the good guys. I think the people to hate are the ones who spew all this senseless vitriol.

Because Brewer wasn't a very good basketball player. You must have not been paying attention when he was on the team. Dude was a LIABILITY.

Hey, dippy dork, not true, he is a good basketball player, not a good shooter. Even if he weren't, no reason to hate on him. You sound like a child, like the rest of these ding dongs.

Their starting line up is going to be the worst shooting one in the NBA.

Maybe they will start Korver, then all of the sudden they are not shooting so poorly. Of the remaining FAs, Brewer is not a bad pick-up for them. Athletic scorer, good finisher around the basket, and jump shot from within the ark has not been that horrible. Plus a decent defensive player, hard worker. Sloan even game him more minutes than Wes, and started him over Wes. So, it is not a bad signing. With that said, I like Raja signing better for us. True, he is up there in age, but still an elite defender and shot 41% career from the 3. If Raja were not available though (I actually thought he was going to LA), Brew was really then next best guy out there. With us likely losing AK next year, Brewer could fill that gap of athleticism and around the basket game.

This makes me happy.

Ronnys a good kid and it's nice to see him get one more payday before he's forced into retirement... and considering that it's not the Jazz signing off on those final paychecks, well this makes me smile.