What's new

Ronnie Brewer to Bulls

Now all they need to do is sign Milt Palacio and acquire Koufos and they could have a full ex-Jazz lineup.

Maybe they'll take Kirilenko off the Jazz hands for Brad Miller and trade exception money and they can have the all candyass team.

How would it make you guys feel if the Chicago Jazz won a title next year? Please explain with pictures.

fat_chick.jpg

3895536248_8c9f87a69a.jpg

He's not worth 4 million a year. I'm real glad Chicago took him, eliminating any chance the Jazz had of acquiring him.

we're going to need a sticky or another forum to discuss all the goings-on of our Chicago based affiliate.

btw, can we now send our rookies and 2nd year guys down to Chicago during the season if they need to get more playing time? and maybe now that we have our new Chicago team up and running, Jordan will actually show up for the one-on-one game with Bryon Russell, since we can do it in Chicago this time.

I like Ronnie....so good for Ronnie. Not a fan of the makeup of that team really though.

Agreed, now that I look at their roster, Korver is their only perimeter threat..hey Chicago how about Okur for Joakim Noah?

But congrats to Ronnie, nice contract, i don't think the jazz would have offered him that much, he must have been real happy to see Redick get matched for his overpaid deal with the magic.

I think we need to swap team names; let them be the Chicago Jazz, and we'll be the Utah Bulls. That actually fits both teams' styles much better! Having played for the Chicago Bulls, Jerry Sloan would approve!!

Good for Ronnie, and GOOD for us that he is no longer a temptation. That he is their starter doesnt bode too well for them.

Jerry Sloan > Tommy T
Deron > Derrick
Jefferson > Boozer

The only difference is that they have a defensive center. That's it.

They gave Korver 15, so that contract is about right. Just because he's not a good shooter, let's not underrate his overall skills. An adequate man-to-man defender who's among the best in the league at playing the passing lanes. Excellent around the rim and a good finisher. Some people on this site are real dorks.

It's going to be interesting playing these guys next year. It wouldn't surprise me if Deron inadvertently passes one of them the ball.