What's new

Ronnie Price

jope

it’s summer, kill me for it.

Saw Ronnie Price several times at Lagoon yesterday. He played some baseball throwing games at the same time as my kids and kinda hurt his arm, then went over and drilled a ton of threes on the basketball game. My kids thought it was fun because we were all going to the same carny games. He looked like he was in great shape, had his family with him. Beautiful family and a nice guy. Didn’t ask, but wonder if he lives here. I’m not much for harassing celebs, and he seemed to be enjoying blending in. So I had a brief how-do-you-do and left him alone.

I’m pretty certain he does live here. He still did when he was on D-Wills podcast about a year ago.

I'm a huge Ronnie Price fan.

I saw him at a Cafe Rio last summer. He probably lives here.

He is one of my favorite players. I was at UVU when he was playing there and enjoyed watching him. He used to also play pickup games at the gym and I got the chance to play with him a few times. He was amazingly athletic.

He had a very solid career. Obviously he never become a star or really even a starter in the NBA but he had a solid 12 year career.

He is one of my favorite players. I was at UVU when he was playing there and enjoyed watching him. He used to also play pickup games at the gym and I got the chance to play with him a few times. He was amazingly athletic.

He had a very solid career. Obviously he never become a star or really even a starter in the NBA but he had a solid 12 year career.

How tall did he look to you? He never looked 6'1 when I saw him in the halls.

I think he was taller than I am and I am 5'10". But not by much if it all.

He was 6 and 3/4 at the combine. He just doesn't look it on or off the court. It's funny how NBA guards are so close in height but some seem so much bigger. Price was almost as tall as DWill and less than 20 lbs lighter. Westbrook, a "big guard", isnt much taller than either.

I lived in Village on the Parkway in the summer of ‘06. I think that was after his rookie season. His GF (who I presume is now his wife) was in the apartment next to us. He’d always park his BMW over two spots.

I lived in Village on the Parkway in the summer of ‘06. I think that was after his rookie season. His GF (who I presume is now his wife) was in the apartment next to us. He’d always park his BMW over two spots.

What year did you graduate? Assuming you were what was basically a pre-med degree, we probably had classes together. Except I don't remember anyone smart enough for med school. Mostly dummies who all got into dental or pharmacy somehow.

What year did you graduate? Assuming you were what was basically a pre-med degree, we probably had classes together. Except I don't remember anyone smart enough for med school. Mostly dummies who all got into dental or pharmacy somehow.
I was there for summer and fall of ‘06. Took physics, chemistry, bio, and labs there.

ETA I also took some generals in the spring semester but it was the second half of the term because I got back to Utah in February that year.

I once rang up Gary Coleman for some items at the Walgreens in Springville. He didn't have enough money for the items, so he had to put back his "Troll-i Peachie-o's". It was super awkward

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

I played some basketball with him about 5-10 years ago. He was WAY better than me.