What's new

Round 1 Game 1 Utah Jazz @ L.A. Clippers 8:30pm MDT

I've already identified the best 7th grade prospect on this site long ago, top colleges, coaches people perport to have great character are in person trying to infulence decisions on these kids. I'm just an outside observer, with a ticket to the freakshow like everyone else.

Anyway Emoni Bates is a PHENOMENAL prospect, and I GUARANTEE YOU he stands the test of time.. and if u want to make a bet on it PM me and name your price... It's like that. You won't put your $$$ where your mouth is like me so sit down and shut up..
he's very Kevin Durant-ish.. Old news. Catchup. Named Emoni Bates, you'll poo-poo his name now but in a few years you'll be sitting there watching him like everyone else. And you'll know that PG_AB told ya first, unless you're as dumb as you seem.

Didn't read anything past I've already identified the best seventh graders... Jesus you're a loser.

I want this damn game. Crush their spirit! No mercy and no stopping. Shell shock them and win it in game 1. Clippers are fragile mentally

All that rest for Favors did not pay off. He looks half dead out there.