What's new

Round 1 Game 1 Utah Jazz @ L.A. Clippers 8:30pm MDT

If you told me before the game started we would be tied at halftime I'd be happy with that. And THEN you add in the fact that Rudy is hurt and we are STILL tied....Can't complain about that at all.
Jazz gotta come out swinging to start the 3rd

Except we are going nowhere without Rudy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys Hayward has the best +/- on the roster so far... just because he isnt looking for shots doesnt mean he is playing bad. He's rebounding and playmaking.

I wish the espn announcer would just crawl out onto the court on his hands and knees and perform a favor on one of the Clippers players already. Seriously, the guy is pretty much exploding in his pants every time they do anything.

Guys Hayward has the best +/- on the roster so far... just because he isnt looking for shots doesnt mean he is playing bad. He's rebounding and playmaking.
There is always a stat that can say a player played well. Sometimes, you just have to watch the game to understand the impact a player is or isn't having on the game.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Favs looks healthy... he's not sharp right now. Almost got an over the back call right after getting into the game.

I'm just watching second half... signing out... good luck... stay strong. Send good vibes Rudy's way.

We get through the 3rd quarter with a lead, no matter how small, we win this one tonight against all odds.

they said something about a knee sprain

Based on our training staff he would have been better off just dying on the court. Word is they were discussing amputating it at half time... heard some story about Ronnie Lott or something.

3 minutes later

Please just ban him.

Just put him on ignore. Made the whole game thread much more enjoyable. I don't have the patience for anyone who wants to troll after having Gobert go down and the Jazz are still tied at halftime. Also, Harrison Barnes blows. Hayward still playing well even if he's not looking to score. Just needs to settle down and let the game come to him.

Diaw, Ingles, Hill and JJ are balling. Need Hayward and Hood to join them.

If either Hayward or Hood get going we'll beat them handily.