What's new

Round 1 Game 1 Utah Jazz @ L.A. Clippers 8:30pm MDT

wow either that reporter is a retard or straight up trolling, he asked cp3 about holding the ball for the last second!

wtf is up with that reporter . trolling or retard

In the reporters defense, I seem to remember Locke doing a big research project on this and as I recall his research found it was better to hold for a last second three to win.

However, Doc was right, the coaching community believes in scoring a quick 2 to extend the game. But in that case the mistake they made was not fouling the Jazz with enough time to left for the clippers to take a last second shot.

Im pleasantly inebriated and happy as ****, though sad as ****. George the Jazzfanz member was cool as ****. We had a good time.

Jody Genessy‏ [MENTION=710]DJJazzyJody[/MENTION] 2m2 minutes ago
More
Rudy Gobert's MRI on his injured left knee revealed a hyperextension and bone bruise but no structural damage, according to Yahoo.

BEST SOUND IN THE WORLD?

SILENCE AT THE STAPLES CENTER!

HELL YEAH!

So my wife, 15 year old daughter, and I were in section 301. Turns out behind us was a guy and his 2 sons also rooting for the jazz. We are making noise the whole game, my daughter really getting into her first NBA game, let alone playoff game. So JJ has the ball and the clippers fans are still reacting to the previous shot, crazy loud. Then the ball bounces on the rim,everything goes up a notch, and then the ball falls through the hoop. Our section goes silent except for the 6 of us jazz fans screaming our heads off. And I yell "floppers go down, and without our best player. They're done son!" High fives all around. Clippers fans all look shocked. My daughter is still screaming "I can't believe this was my first game!" Such an awesome moment. Might be the most exciting moment I've ever personally seen live in the NBA.

GOTTA LOVE IT BABY!!!

(I'm sure Hot Rod was calling this one in heaven)

Joe is soooo right at home and born for the pressure moments. The whole time he was just casually dribbling the ball on that last possession I was a nervous nelly screaming at him to do something. I swear, it's like everything just slows down for JJ in those moments. There's no one on this team I want to have the ball with 10 seconds or less the joe.

This game belonged to the Joes. JJ and Jingles just took this one. Hayward needs to get his head in the series. I think Hood just needs some PT. Looked rusty. JJ is legit.

This game belonged to the Joes. JJ and Jingles just took this one. Hayward needs to get his head in the series. I think Hood just needs some PT. Looked rusty. JJ is legit.

Hayward had 19 & 10, he was fine.

Rodney hit a couple big buckets but we could use a lil more from him.

Aw freak Rudy has a bone bruise. Favors missed like half the season with that.

It's the playoffs now. Injuries don't take as long.

I think I made a thread about the regular season reality and playoffs reality... they aren't the same.

Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now.

It's the playoffs now. Injuries don't take as long.

I think I made a thread about the regular season reality and playoffs reality... they aren't the same.

Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now. Jazz are in the playoffs now.

What are you trying to say?

Finally looking at the box score for this game:

Need to find Hayward and Hill some open 3's. The loss of Gobert makes this harder as he sucks in so much attention.

God damn Hayward crashed the glass hard. Rebounding is probably going to be a huge issue in game 2 (though Im impressed they only had 2 more offensive rebounds than us). Bolomboy might be a plug in answer to shave some minutes off Favors to keep him fresh. That is risky though given he barely played for the team all season.

Ingles 1/5 from 3, not great. Cant remember exactly, but at least 3 of them were wide open ones he usually nails.

Jazz should run 3/2 PNR with Hayward/Ingles early in Game 2, try to get JJ matched up on Hayward for some plays.

We survived a pretty great performance from CP3. His numbers were way better than I thought, near triple double. I dont mind him being a scorer. Doesnt scare me as much as their role players getting loose.

Griffin/Mbah a combined 4/7 from 3. Hopefully that gives them confidence so they chuck up more and inevitably miss most of them.