What's new

Rude-y Gobert's tweet straight pissing off Heat and Celtics fans

Rudy got dudes pissed. Midnight on a Saturday and dudes are tripping off Rudy's teeets. #shookones

I'm not sure how he did it. There was some sort of law of physics that stated I couldn't like this guy any more than I do, then he posts this magnificent, glorious, wondrous tweet.
I know. Jazz need to build a statue of the man right now. How do we get Rudy as the greatest Jazz center thread updated?

I'm not sure how he did it. There was some sort of law of physics that stated I couldn't like this guy any more than I do, then he posts this magnificent, glorious, wondrous tweet.
I'm ready to have his kids. There's some law of physics that says I can't, but he had me at Boston = poop.

One thing is for sure Rudy is gunna be butt hurt as **** if GH leaves. Don't tell him it's just business. He'll totally take it personal.

I'm ready to have his kids. There's some law of physics that says I can't, but he had me at Boston = poop.

I just hope I live long enough for science to allow me to have Rudy's kids.

One thing is for sure Rudy is gunna be butt hurt as **** if GH leaves. Don't tell him it's just business. He'll totally take it personal.

The Jazz paid Rudy fairly as he would have been an RFA.

DL did **not** do the same for Hayward.

Of course Rudy, now that he has committed wants Hayward.

The DL screw up in Hayward's RFA year is the bogey here.

If I am Stevens I'm like "I always believed in you, always will"

Like locke said, sometimes incumbent has it harder. Like leaving for a new hot chick you never dated before.

I go back and forth daily on my guess.

I have ruled out Miami, just do not see it fitting him.

Stevens/Celtics is a real challenge.

They can get to the Finals almost every year, not so in the West.