What's new

Rude-y Gobert's tweet straight pissing off Heat and Celtics fans

Don't you are the irony since you guys get so butt hurt off What a players wife post on twitter? What gives you the right to say this about fans of one of the premier NBA teams of all time. Your not even a dot on their map. So what gives you then right when I have seen jazz fans act dumb and hurt so many more times then a celtic s fan does. IF gobert Was On ANOTther tTEam And Doing this Yall WOould call Him A PUnk,right?

[TWEET]881336694753984512[/TWEET]
Gawd I love this guy. He don't give a f about nothin.

https://twitter.com/rudygobert27/status/881336694753984512

Amazing the level of butt-hurt in the RTs

The Jazz paid Rudy fairly as he would have been an RFA.

DL did **not** do the same for Hayward.

Of course Rudy, now that he has committed wants Hayward.

The DL screw up in Hayward's RFA year is the bogey here.

If I am Stevens I'm like "I always believed in you, always will"

Like locke said, sometimes incumbent has it harder. Like leaving for a new hot chick you never dated before.

I go back and forth daily on my guess.

I have ruled out Miami, just do not see it fitting him.

Stevens/Celtics is a real challenge.

They can get to the Finals almost every year, not so in the West.

they aint sniffing the finals dude ... by the time LeBron starts to drop off Philly will have leapfrogged them and maybe even the Bucks. Philly clearly has superior talent.

One thing is for sure Rudy is gunna be butt hurt as **** if GH leaves. Don't tell him it's just business. He'll totally take it personal.

As he should. If he chooses IT over a 2nd Team All NBA, DPOY runner up, and 1st Team All NBA Defensive team, dominant center, he doesn't want to really win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't you are the irony since you guys get so butt hurt off What a players wife post on twitter? What gives you the right to say this about fans of one of the premier NBA teams of all time. Your not even a dot on their map. So what gives you then right when I have seen jazz fans act dumb and hurt so many more times then a celtic s fan does. IF gobert Was On ANOTther tTEam And Doing this Yall WOould call Him A PUnk,right?

Were you on crack when you posted this?