What's new

Rudy and Donovan All Star game and implications

It all comes down to our record and seed in the west at the time the selections are made. Last year we had no all stars because we were like 9th in the west or something at the time if I remember correctly. Otherwise Rudy would have gotten in.

If we're like a top 2 seed at the time we'll probably get 2 or 3 on the all star team. If we're like a 4-7 seed we'll likely get 1 on the team. Anything below that and we might get none again.

Lmao at getting three in.

It is an ego thing too, for sure. Unfortunately, all star appearances weigh on player's careers too e.g HoF and how successful an NBA career is measured.

A good example of this would be Andre Miller. He was never an all star and had an awesome career and playing streak. When he tired, he was in the top of all time assists and not many people know who he is (especially younger people.)

Andre Miller was 9th, not 3rd. Are you making this stuff up on the fly?

With curry injured and spurs struggling, I like mitchell's chance to make it this year. Rudy deserves it but don't think he will make it... :(

Sent from my SM-G977N using JazzFanz mobile app

Lebron
AD
Jokic
Harden
Luka
Kawai
Lilard

They will make it for sure.

Questionable ones:

Westbrook
PG13
KAT

That still leaves 2 spots so it will probably be

Booker
Mitchell

That's my guess. Maybe wiggins too if Min play really well but I doubt it

Donovan is so far from being an all-star that it's not even funny! He's a poor shooter from outside, he turns the ball over profusely and his passing leaves a lot to be desired. Unless he gets some serious coaching and applies it....he will never be an all-star in the NBA.

Donovan is so far from being an all-star that it's not even funny! He's a poor shooter from outside, he turns the ball over profusely and his passing leaves a lot to be desired. Unless he gets some serious coaching and applies it....he will never be an all-star in the NBA.
He will be an all star this year. Sigh.... look man I want to be nice but i just can't. Why do you think people put you on ignore list? Plz think about that

Lebron
AD
Jokic
Harden
Luka
Kawai
Lilard

They will make it for sure.

Questionable ones:

Westbrook
PG13
KAT

That still leaves 2 spots so it will probably be

Booker
Mitchell

That's my guess. Maybe wiggins too if Min play really well but I doubt it

I mean, if Portland is in the last 3 spots in the Western Conference, maybe Dame DOESN"T make it, Especially over Mitchell and Booker. A crappy record has kept Booker from consideration. Jokic isn't tearing things up as much this year, but you HAVE to put in a Nugget. I don't see Westbrook happening this year. Chris Paul is having a better season.

I think they go Booker and Gobert, because it is really embarrassing that they left him off last year for freaking Aldridge.

Lol

If Rudy plays in an Allstar game, he's gonna block a shot for every minute he plays. lol He'll be the only one playing D.

Would be fun to see Rudy attempt a 3 pointer in the all Star game.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

He will be an all star this year. Sigh.... look man I want to be nice but i just can't. Why do you think people put you on ignore list? Plz think about that

Well, the Jazz have a 5 game road trip coming up. Let's see how Donovan does, how many games the Jazz win and what contribution we get from him.

Well, the Jazz have a 5 game road trip coming up. Let's see how Donovan does, how many games the Jazz win and what contribution we get from him.
Seems kinda like you are hoping he sucks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think Rudy makes it if the jazz have a great first half of the season. I think the coaches realize they made a mistake. So if his team is near the top, and the timberwolves, aren’t that good again, Gobert gets in I think.

No way KAT is excluded, imo