What's new

Rudy Gay to miss some time?

Great Our main equation starts season on INJ list good luck down the road , I hope Paschal take his minutes for good

Because it was his left achilles that he ruptured. They didn't give any indication on what "heel surgery" meant (I'm not saying that it was achilles surgery, but depending on what exactly was done and its relation to the fact that his surgically repaired achilles was on the same side). The fact that it was on his right side alleviates that specific concern.

Because it was his left achilles that he ruptured. They didn't give any indication on what "heel surgery" meant (I'm not saying that it was achilles surgery, but depending on what exactly was done and its relation to the fact that his surgically repaired achilles was on the same side). The fact that it was on his right side alleviates that specific concern.
I’m sorry you had to take the time out of your life to explain this in so many details. For most people this would all be exceedingly obvious.

I’m going to treasure this moment it’s not often, in fact rare for someone to get an actual response on Jazzfanz. Lol

Reassuring that he’s been playing with it for 5 years. I didn’t know he returned from the Achilles after 6 months. That’s pretty impressive.

great guy give SAS five years of pain and now in the first year with the JAZZ decided to heel it . Where was our medical stuff when we sign him, Was he lying?

great guy give SAS five years of pain and now in the first year with the JAZZ decided to heel it . Where was our medical stuff when we sign him, Was he lying?
This is why he signed with us and not Brooklyn or the Lakers. They wouldn't accept him needing surgery, but in our case, beggars can't be choosers.