What's new

Rudy Gobert All-Star watch

Rudy deserved AS game more than at least 3-4 players selected.

To the league: You better not come and offer him some max deal and a story how he is the last piece they (some team out there ) need to win the championship. You just peed on the guy as a basketball player.

He is an elephant. He'll remember this.

I think this ensures him staying here the rest of the career. No other team or coach will or does appreciate what he does on the floor. This is our sale pitch to him.

Got no idea why anyone cares, All Star weekend is the biggest serve of **** for the year.

Hope the crowd gives him a massive ovation tonight. He may not have made the all-star game but he has 1000’s of fans who love him and appreciate the impact he has.
**** it. Chant MVP when he shoots free throws

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Got no idea why anyone cares, All Star weekend is the biggest serve of **** for the year.
Pretty obvious why dude. Yes the weekend is a joke but it's the recognition that matters.

Dude at my work is like "well he is an offensive liability."

I'm like bitch please. 2nd in offensive rating, 6th in offensive win shares, jazz are 8.3 points better offensively when he is on the court vs off the court.

He is the opposite of an offensive liability. He is one of the best offensive players in the league.

My co worker then says, "ya but he can't shoot outside of 5 feet."

I had to walk away before I get myself fired.

I'm like bitch please. 2nd in offensive rating, 6th in offensive win shares, jazz are 8.3 points better offensively when he is on the court vs off the court.

He is the opposite of an offensive liability. He is one of the best offensive players in the league.

Answer: did Shaq ever take a shot outside of 5 feet? What a moran that guy is.

NBA dudes getting super classy... IT AI Green you are all on the list.

1- Feeding the BS that men should not cry and if they do they are less of a man.
2- Not realizing he's talking about his mom.
3- NBA was talking about mental health and ****... is Kevin Love too big to have a panic attack before a game or admit depression...

Anywell if you needed more reason to hate Draymond (a man who's emotions cost his team a championship) you now have it. Straight douche move.

Didn't one of Green and AI's teammates cry for like an hour while he gave a speech after receiving an award? Wonder if they took to twitter... oh wait no they called an begged the guy to come carry they asses cuz it was too hard to do it without him.

Just immature bullying.

I half to put headphones in half the time at work when I overhear co workers say crap like this at work. One guy legit thinks Favors is better offensively than Rudy.

So many people get hung up on what a player can do if they are playing NBA2K.

This is real basketball and Rudy is a difference maker on both sides of the ball.

As pissed off as I am about Rudy not getting a nod to the all star game...because we all agree that he deserves it. I feel like everyone rallying around him, Fans, FO, coaches, players ect...all of this is just gonna attach him even more to this city. You know he is gonna get cheered all night tonight.

And this is another reason why I love Rudy so much...he is wired different. He is one of the last guys I'd ever expect to demand a trade. #27 is gonna be in the rafters after he retires

I know everyone here is like "perfect, I wanna see angry Rudy" etc. but honestly I just want this dude to get the gratification he deserves.

He is the epitome of someone who's internalized constraining his game and doing every little thing for his team in order to get wins. He is so prideful, and it hurts so ****ing much to see the likes of Lamarcus ****ING Aldridge get this ahead of him.

I'm heartbroken for him. He deserves this. I hope someone blows their ACL and he goes instead of them-- and I hope he gets to go and fill in for the following 5 years or so.

As for Donovan makign that post about "being snubbed" -- come on, man. Yours is a meh snub, Gobert's is one of the worst I've seen in the last 5-10 years.