What's new

Rudy Gobert, model teammate?

You are avoiding the point.

You said he had no desire for an offensive game. You said that.

That is what I objected to. You think Gobert just arrogantly has rejected developing an offensive game?

That's what you did and that was dumb.
You don't think the Jazz coaching staff tried to work with him? The idiot works on boxing in the off season rather than his offensive game. He doesn't have much longer in the league and is falling off at a very rapid pace. Rudy will always suck at offense. His followers are all blind to his inadequacies and always try to justice his short comings. Donovan has left and is showing to be the more valuable of the 2 but Rudy's fools gold *** got us a haul

You don't think the Jazz coaching staff tried to work with him? The idiot works on boxing in the off season rather than his offensive game. He doesn't have much longer in the league and is falling off at a very rapid pace. Rudy will always suck at offense. His followers are all blind to his inadequacies and always try to justice his short comings. Donovan has left and is showing to be the more valuable of the 2 but Rudy's fools gold *** got us a haul
You don't think the magic word here has been desire?

No ... Once a scrub always a scrub. Gobert is the most hated and for good reason. Kessler is way better
Holy **** man. You said he had no desire for an offensive game just a few posts up. I responded specifically because of that. You pushed back. I said I was here for the desire comment. You said desire what???? Get ****ed! I kind of hate you.

He is a fraud offensively
You are either a troll or a moron. Rudy's screens, largely due to his long limbs, were some of the best I've ever seen. He made our offense able to continuously move AKA "the blender". If you don't believe me then look at the stats. In his last 2 years with us we had the 3rd and 1st best offensive rating in the league.
Arguing Rudy is a fraud offensively is as hard to argue that your opinion has any meaning.

Source:
https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/UTA/2022.html

yes he play with back injury. He probably not play if it was not an importnt game. But it help to keep KAT on the bench a bit more and avoid him to get 5 fouls too early.
It sure looks like he could (or better should) use an offseason where he actually doesn't play for France. But being a FIBA WC year, i guess that won't be the case.

You are either a troll or a moron. Rudy's screens, largely due to his long limbs, were some of the best I've ever seen. He made our offense able to continuously move AKA "the blender". If you don't believe me then look at the stats. In his last 2 years with us we had the 3rd and 1st best offensive rating in the league.
Arguing Rudy is a fraud offensively is as hard to argue that your opinion has any meaning.

Source:
https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/UTA/2022.html
Can he dribble or create his own shot? Tell me the stats of how many times he travels or coughs up the ball now ? Oh but he sets good screens. Yep he sucks at offense because we had to play 4 on 5 offensively and he can't create anything on his own without ingles or Conley ....

Holy **** man. You said he had no desire for an offensive game just a few posts up. I responded specifically because of that. You pushed back. I said I was here for the desire comment. You said desire what???? Get ****ed! I kind of hate you.
I suggest you don't try to argue specifics with this poster. Trolls will drag you down to their level of intelligence and beat you with experience. Don't let hate win.

That's sad that you hate me because I don't have any emotion toward you ... The rest of the league despises Gobert and so does his current team's fan base. He will always be known as one dimensional

Life is better with that thing on your block list.

Saw behind back. Nice move. Problem for Rudy. His hands. He no work on ball catching. He had long time work for that. Medicine ball good for that. Should watch Tim Duncan flim use backboard for improve offense. Yes, he hurt and play last game. Back hurting is very bad for basketball.